• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
People wearing neck braces that sit next to me on the subway!

Clamshell packaging.:cussing:

That gas thingy, you know the $3.65(9) shit. Holy Mary Mother of God it makes me wanna go on a rampage.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

No mention of Fox news huh?

Actually forgot to mention in the post how much I really really hate Fox's "focus groups" and that big dumby Frank Luntz. They are so obviously all a bunch of tools they make me wanna puke. The way they smeared Ron Paul in '08 was crazy. :mad:

Facetious

Moderated
No mention of Fox news huh?

To Foxynews' credit, they're often one of the very few outlets that report on stories that the other networks refuse to report i.e. obama looking to offer Egypt a billion or two $$ or whatever it was.... no can do potus barry, we're fuggin broke!

Re: What pisses you off?

Again, those little zippyhead pussies who dart around (in their little zippyhead enviro-green nerd cars) zig zagging on the freeway making abrupt lane changes at about 80 - 90 mph..... If I was a CHP officer, I would zero in on them lil fucks.... or just wait 'till an 80,000 lb. big rig takes one of them out. :cool: :1orglaugh

To Foxynews' credit, they're often one of the very few outlets that report on stories that the other networks refuse to report i.e. obama looking to offer Egypt a billion or two $$ or whatever it was.... no can do potus barry, we're fuggin broke!

You do realize that Foreign assistance makes up less than 5% of the federal budget? It's peanuts compared to Medicare, Defense and Social Security. Yes we're broke but giving $2 billion in aid to Egypt isn't the reason why we're in the situation we're in.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...us/budget.html

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Wish lists for internet models (I work for the things I want and almost never beg for help); Members starting multiple threads about the same topic; Anthony Weiner and his apologists; Ted Kennedy (Fuck that guy. I know, he's dead but he still pisses me off.); Sanctuary cities; infringement of constitutional rights in the guise of the greater good; The Netherlands; poor grammar and spelling; Idaho; allegedly indestructible dog toys and kennel mattresses; Apple Stores; UFC fans and MMA in general; Cable providers; Clear network service; People comparing that douche bag Bradley Manning to Daniel Ellesberg (They both suck, but Ellesberg wasn't a know-nothing, mud sucking PFC who was given too much information); people who are too tolerant; people who take my comparison of Michelle Obama to Dr. Zira and bastardize it; The ROE under Clinton, Nobama or Carter; Smart cars; Not wearing a sidearm to work anymore; Eskimos.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...