• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

"Ithoughtyousaids" (You know, the airheads so fixated on hearing what they want to hear from you or too busy trying to make what you say fit their narrative..that every time your return to a previously discussed issue, the first thing out of their mouths are, "I thought you said.." You didn't think I said anything dummy, you just didn't listen the first time.)

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
This morning...
That shithead of a tow truck driver from Coastal Towing.
That huge fat cow in that blue Ford Focus.
That scumbag window washer in his truck with all the ladders.

Those people are the reason that freeways suck.
They are the reason people hate driving on the freeway.
May all three of them rot in freeway traffic hell!

I also hate when people play 4x Armageddon and 4x Wrath of God decks in MTG.

Don't be a pussy. :nono: How hard is it to put counter spells in a blue deck, thus rendering their Armageddon/Wrath of God's useless? :dunno: Or Idk, maybe kill them before they can play those particular cards? :dunno: Don't bitch about them being in a deck, play AROUND them. :2 cents: Now if it was Umezawa's Jitte that you were bitching about, you'd have more of a case because that's card's broken as fuck. Since it's not, however, man up. :facepalm:

"Ithoughtyousaids" (You know, the airheads so fixated on hearing what they want to hear from you or too busy trying to make what you say fit their narrative..that every time your return to a previously discussed issue, the first thing out of their mouths are, "I thought you said.." You didn't think I said anything dummy, you just didn't listen the first time.)

Agreed. :dito:

rude obnoxious posters/members here ! :mad: :o :shy:

:dito: