• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What NFL coach would you least like to face in a bar fight?

Has anyone seen the build on Mike Singletary??? JEEEEEZZZZ... you can run up on him if you want. Mike comes from that 'hit em' in the mouth' bygone era of football, and is not far from it mentally. Not even Vernon Davis had it in him to get in the face of Coach Singletary.

Well the thing you'd fear from a guy like M Singletary is 1.) He's old school. 2.) He's a per se good guy.

Those type of guys don't just fuck you up....they don't like having to put a foot in your ass but once you make them....they do a thorough job and make sure you understand why you got your ass handed to you so they don't have to ever bother with doing it again to you or whomever else may be witnessing it.

Consider yourself the sacrificial lamb in the exercise.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Well the thing you'd fear from a guy like M Singletary is 1.) He's old school. 2.) He's a per se good guy.

Those type of guys don't just fuck you up....the don't like having to put a foot in your ass but once you make them....they do a thorough job and make sure you understand why you got your ass handed to you so they don't have to ever bother with doing it again to you or whomever may be witnessing it.

Right, but he's also not likely to rape you in orifices you didn't even know could be raped, or go after your family, ect.

He would teach you a lesson, but once the lesson was taught, he would be done with it.

These other guys, there's just no telling.

Any member of the 85 Bears that's also a coach pretty much automatically wins this one for me?

An ever better question might be if you got in a large bar fight what NFL coach would you want on your side? My answer would still be the same though.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
An ever better question might be if you got in a large bar fight what NFL coach would you want on your side? My answer would still be the same though.

Backing me up? Definitely Singletary. He's gonna clean house and not get me arrested.

IF any of you happen to get in that unfortunate situation, let my bud Bas Rutten give you some advice how to deal with motherfuckers in a bar fight:

Hahaha this is what I thought of when I first saw this thread. His best self-defense move is the one where you fish-hook their nose, lift their head and give them a right straight or elbow to their throat....devastating. Or just go with the trusty Liver SHOT.... haha I love Bas.

Heel...HEEL TO THE BALLZ

George Halas
Who wants to fight a dead guy with a cool hat?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I vote for Tom Cable. He's big and crazy looking.

This dude will vouch.

On August 17, 2009, ESPN reported that Cable was accused of punching assistant coach Randy Hanson in the face and fracturing his jaw. The incident allegedly took place on August 5 during the Raiders training camp, held in Napa. On October 22, 2009, the Napa district attorney announced that no charges would be filed against Cable.