• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What music did your parent(s) listen to? Just a curio

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
stupid shit. my dad has much better taste though.

in general..

at least he's aware the ****ees had stuff before disco that wasnt awful. if you ask me, they were way better when they were doing folk or whatever.

prolly in the middle somewhere. jeans, no shoes. balding i think. glasses i think.

thats pretty much how he looks now, I think. probably more bald than balding.

I think the better question is what kind of music are you going to raise your kids on?

My mom listened to country. :(

I wouldn't raise my kids on any type of music in particular. I'd just teach them how to play different instruments and they'd develop their own appreciation from there.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i imagine they'll just hear what me and my girl play if we ever do have kids. god knows shes bugging the shit out of me for a baby..

i intend to guide them into playing music just my me and my girl do. mostly me these days. and hopefully that will help them find appreciation which is all you can ask for. hopefully they dig playing music, if not, whatev. im not forcing them into anything.

as for whats normally in the car cd player, right now there's a couple nin cds, some cure, and some 80s era punk. i dont see myself ever growing out of that stuff. though i supposed i might have to skip a couple of songs when they're little.

reptile isnt exactly appropriate for the kiddies. nor is eminem which i play from time to time. i do miss old eminem..

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
My Mom: Beach Boys; Johnny Cash....all the good Rock-N-Roll from the 50s and 60s ....now she likes everything from Pink Floyd to Guns N Roses.

My Dad: Whatever music was playing in whatever bar he was in at the time.

Facetious

Moderated
Mine too. My dad listened to a lot of classic rock and now too much talk radio.

Being from the South I can understand how your pops listened to country music, but STD's mum, c'mon, they're Canadians! What kind of country music influence is there up in Canada? I don't get it :dunno:

:1orglaugh

"Lady... when I'm with you ..."

Peter Frampton

"Do you, you, feel...''

Bay City Rollers

I'm sooo drawing a blank on this one. :o

:cool: