• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what makes you gag in person?

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Usually the cooks clean the food trap at the end of every night, but sometimes I do it myself if a cook is busy doing something else. God it's so disgusting! Especially after a really busy night. The pizza place has got to be the worst- fryer oil, chicken wing tidbits, different types of meat, cheese, veggies, dough, pineapple, butter, etc.

yeah, chefs dont like doing that shit. i had a few chefs quit when they learned they had to do the fucking dishes. cant say i blamed em.

and yeah, the fryers... gross.

i used to chef here and there. im on hiatus.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
yeah, chefs dont like doing that shit. i had a few chefs quit when they learned they had to do the fucking dishes. cant say i blamed em.

and yeah, the fryers... gross.

i used to chef here and there. im on hiatus.

Nobody likes doing that shit. I'm the manager, I shouldn't have to do other peoples' jobs for them, but I still do it. We don't have a person that specifically does dishes, so everyone has to help out.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Cough Syrup like Nyqul in that green death flavor makes me gag.

Emptying the food trap underneath the dishwasher at the end of the night at work. It's absolutely disgusting! All the bits and pieces of food from the entire day just sitting in a pile on a tray; that thing smells so bad!

Trying to eat eggs literally makes me gag. :eeew: I hate eggs so much.

my first job was a dishwasher... you brought up some gross memories of water soaked toast and mashed potatoes slop :throwup:

The smell of a bum. They have that combination of fermented sweat, filthy clothes, and unwashed scalp. I hate when one of them sits near me on the bus or on the train. :eeew:

and their breath smells like a half empty beer left out in the sun for a week

Deepcover

Closed Account
Someone who enjoys playing around with their parotid gland (secretion) located underneath the tongue. Disgusting.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 6665070, member: 579739"]What do you mean, playing with it?

yeah, ive seen people do that shit too.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Vomit always makes me gag. Slobber is a close second, I skeeve that shit. :mad:

No doubt.. The smell or the sight of somebody throwing up is always a gag trigger.

When going to a public toilet, the stench or an unclean toilet, usually does the trick

Indeed, I actually almost always get the dry heaves from that disgusting :baconsalt: :pukey:

The mold experiment at the back of the fridge.

I hate touching anything that liqufies or molds up, or anything rotting discolored and wreaking is something I try to avoid @ all cost.
Fat women wearing spandex.

Yes thats very hard to look @ and then imagining somebodies actually fuckin her makes me even more disgusted and nauseous. :yesyes:

Infact that hits very close to home, My CUNTA$$ sister in law is a vile disgusting sack of shit who dresses very inappropriately and I always get sick to my stomach imagining her and my brother sleeping in the same bed, let alone producing my niece. Who didn't turnout ugly but she is a walking, talking, spitting image of her TWAT of a mothers attitude, personality, and disposition, I have to catch myself wanting to dropkick her (my niece) in the head, J/K but its hard sometimes not to blow the fuck up. :rofl2:

The smell of a bum. They have that combination of fermented sweat, filthy clothes, and unwashed scalp. I hate when one of them sits near me on the bus or on the train. :eeew:

I used be a security guard @ some pretty grimy places in Detroit, and bums, vagrants, whatever you wish to describe them as, used to sneak into some of the buildings through underground tunnels from other buildings in the area, & some of the building were NOT locked @ all, and bums would come into the building to use the Restrooms and wash up, sometimes they would have there shoes and socks off pickin there feet :ewwwwwww::pukey::throwup::eek: and THE STINK would engulf the whole fuckin corridor, every time I think of that smell I can gag on the spot.