• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what makes you gag in person?

it may seem like an odd question, but ive seen some strange things gross people out. whether it be blood, puke, chewed up food...

i was at a beer pong party over the weekend and towards the end, one of the guys for one reason or another took his clothes off while playing cards.

upon seeing this, his TWIN BROTHER started gagging and ran away. i asked him about it while playing hockey the next day, and he did the same thing... gagged and skated away.

personally, i thought his reaction was fucking hilarious. for me, id say seeing vomit makes me sick

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Vomit always makes me gag. Slobber is a close second, I skeeve that shit. :mad:

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
:1orglaugh

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mr. Numb3rs again.

lmao

jinxypie

Official Checked Star Member
May sound weird, but usually change/coins (pennies, dimes, etc). Dollar bills, too.
Don't know how many people have held it or where their hands have been!

If I have to use cash to pay for something, I have a bottle of hand sanitizer nearby.

May sound weird, but usually change/coins (pennies, dimes, etc). Dollar bills, too.
Don't know how many people have held it or where their hands have been!

If I have to use cash to pay for something, I have a bottle of hand sanitizer nearby.

i can understand that... i saw a sketch on ucb called "ass pennies", and i refuse to take them in change now

DR. B

Closed Account
Chicharones and Tripe

The smell of a bum. They have that combination of fermented sweat, filthy clothes, and unwashed scalp. I hate when one of them sits near me on the bus or on the train. :eeew:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i got used to vomit on the boats. ive watched and had a million conversations with people as they are puking their brains out over the side of the boat. so now, vomit is nothing to me.

i smelled some kids feet the other day that almost did it, however. never ever wears socks with this nasty ass shoes. fucking sour, rotten, sweaty kid feet.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Emptying the food trap underneath the dishwasher at the end of the night at work. It's absolutely disgusting! All the bits and pieces of food from the entire day just sitting in a pile on a tray; that thing smells so bad!

Trying to eat eggs literally makes me gag. :eeew: I hate eggs so much.

oh yeaaaah. at the hilton, they made the chefs clean up after. ive seen some nasty collections of gunk in those things.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
oh yeaaaah. at the hilton, they made the chefs clean up after. ive seen some nasty collections of gunk in those things.

Usually the cooks clean the food trap at the end of every night, but sometimes I do it myself if a cook is busy doing something else. God it's so disgusting! Especially after a really busy night. The pizza place has got to be the worst- fryer oil, chicken wing tidbits, different types of meat, cheese, veggies, dough, pineapple, butter, etc.

Speaking of the Hilton, you just reminded me of something that makes me gag. Many hotels where I work have the garbage compactors near the loading dock. Each one has a distinct smell. The fancier the place, the more rank the smell. The Marriott in downtown SF always has a putrid smell which, combined with the facts that the loading dock is about 100' from the Metreon's (which is probably THE foulest in SF), is underground, and there is always a wind tunnel effect, makes the smell almost unbearable.

The Fairmont is even worse, though the loading dock isn't quite as bad as the back of the grand ballroom. Their garbage compactor is indoors, with the hatch just behind the wall of the ballroom. That room always smells like a delicate blend of rotten cabbage, sulphur, diapers, curdled milk, and rat's asshole. It's terrible. Once Obama did some sort of something or other there that was televised. The place where he was standing was pretty much the edge of the stench, but he could still smell it from where the lectern was set up. I couldn't help but smile when I thought that he was probably thinking that the smell was coming from the bullshit coming from his mouth. :)

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I rarely ever gag.