• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What kind of pussies do you prefer?

What kind of pussies do you prefer

• bald, shaved with absolut no hairs

Votes: 380 47.2%
  • trimmed with a stripe

Votes: 377 46.8%
  • totally an shaved and hairy like a jungle

Votes: 38 4.7%
  • i dont like pussies

Votes: 10 1.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Love the bald look, makes for an easier cleanup when I go chucking my junk all over her bits :)

trimmed or bald...and nice juicy lips

Love the well groomed pussy, bald or just a little fur. I like the little fur cause it gives me something to see thru sheer panties or when I'm peekin' into the bikini or up the skirt.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I would have to say the 1st two choice's I don't wanna be lappin up and choking on hair if I decide to visit the area!! :0)~ :hatsoff:

I hate pussies that act all macho and tough in front of their homeboys. They're the worst kind.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Not shaved, but trimmed slightly. Not overly-hairy, but I'd take hairiness over nothing. LIKE THIS

if you are running into an unshaven pussy the girl is either a) a virgin, b)under 18, c) an old milf that never gets laid, d)ugly girl, basically girls that dont get fucked

Really?

if you are running into an unshaven pussy the girl is either a) a virgin, b)under 18, c) an old milf that never gets laid, d)ugly girl, basically girls that dont get fucked
There are a lot of us in Gen-X that grew up with bushy centerfolds and lovers.

I'm pretty open-minded, I guess. If things are clean, a wild bush can be just fine, but I do find that trimmed or even shaved bald is very pleasant and arousing, and it makes things easier (to see, to lick, to scope out, etc.) when I'm performing oral sex.

And I'm fair about it. A woman has every right to request or insist that I shave my junk, too, esp. if she's gonna be giving me oral.