• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Kind of Mattress do You Have?

I am not sure who makes it but I got a memory foam mattress. Holy fuck are they comfortable.

Get one. Seriously.

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
I got a King Size Sears Store Brand version of a Tempur-Pedic. It's a firm mattress and was sort of a wedding gift. I had to get used to the firmness but I like it now.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I have a rather hard latex-foam mattress, but there are even harder ones, I guess. I am dealing with back issues, too, and since I went hard, regarding mattress, I am WAY better.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Depends, depends, depends. When buying a mattress the first thing you need to consider is whether you can get it into your room. There are doorways and stairs and corners to turn to get the fucker to your location. If you have ever moved a mattress you know what I'm talking about.

Everyone wants to have a king but do you really need to have one? Who is going to be sleeping on it? 2 people on a queen is more than comfortable. If you are single and have your occasional guest over just get a full. Save your bedroom space for you to move around. King is much more expensive to fit for blankets and sheets. Kings and queens will need 2 pillows to cover the top also. Twin and full only require 1. As mentioned above, memory foam is great but a pillow top would probably give you the same comfort for much less money.

Do you need a box spring? Consider how high this bed will be off of the floor. There are bases that don't need a box and give you slide storage under the bed.

Lastly, shop your prices. The mattress business is a game of scams. The same manufacturer of the posturepedic also makes the bobopedic. Same mattress with different patterns on the coverings. That's why you can't match prices. Do your homework and you will get what you want.

Depends, depends, depends. When buying a mattress the first thing you need to consider is whether you can get it into your room. There are doorways and stairs and corners to turn to get the fucker to your location. If you have ever moved a mattress you know what I'm talking about.

Everyone wants to have a king but do you really need to have one? Who is going to be sleeping on it? 2 people on a queen is more than comfortable. If you are single and have your occasional guest over just get a full. Save your bedroom space for you to move around. King is much more expensive to fit for blankets and sheets. Kings and queens will need 2 pillows to cover the top also. Twin and full only require 1. As mentioned above, memory foam is great but a pillow top would probably give you the same comfort for much less money.

Do you need a box spring? Consider how high this bed will be off of the floor. There are bases that don't need a box and give you slide storage under the bed.

Lastly, shop your prices. The mattress business is a game of scams. The same manufacturer of the posturepedic also makes the bobopedic. Same mattress with different patterns on the coverings. That's why you can't match prices. Do your homework and you will get what you want.
Wtf, The Bobopedic? Is it stuffed with Chimpanzee hair?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
A king sized "Original Mattress Factory" medium firm mattress....and we need a new one. Going on 15 years with this one.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
RJS, you know me better than that. Real life is funnier than anything that can be made up. Bob's Discount Furniture offers the Bob-o-pedic. It's a furniture chain in the northeast. PC Richard & Sons is a chain of electronics stores. Their showrooms were opening space because of the smaller sizes of TVs and audio products. Their answer was to fill that space with bedding, The margin on that stuff is incredible. They also charge for delivery and removal which adds money into the register. Yea, Bob-o-pedic is a real thing.

I got a King Size Sears Store Brand version of a Tempur-Pedic. It was hybrid mattress from web source and was sort of a wedding gift from TOP 5 best hybrid mattress reviews. I had to get used to the firmness but I like it now.

Just in the process of choosing and thinking about such a mattress! And do you have a photo, how does it look, in principle?