• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What kind of car do you drive?

2008 Ford F150
My wife drives a Dodge Charger but she wants a Challenger

AND my girlfriend... DangerMouse, the White 2010 Yamaha R6

Oh, then there's the beater/work car: Hyundai Elantra. Hate that car, but its paid off and still runs, so why not?

I drive a 1988 Pontiac Trans Am Gta.

Im currently restoreing a 1977 Trans Am too lol.

Been a couple of years ...

After 12 years and almost 180,000 miles with my first, new car, I finally got another new car.
Being I travel, it's a 4 cylinder 4x4 SUV for the combination of capacity, eliminating road hazards and resulting gas mileage.
And it cost me under $20,000, because I'm thrifty -- I've got my family's future to consider.
I plan to have it at least 8 years and 120,000 miles, and hopefully I can get more out of it too.
And yes, before you ask, it is an American brand and built (including most major components) almost entirely in the US, just like before.
I'm now at nearly 240K on my mid '90s, 4 cylinder pick-up, and the newer SUV has hit 40K. I finally had to drop a new clutch into the pick-up. I still prefer to drive the SUV because it gets almost 30mpg. But for some trips, I need the storage of the pick-up.

It was just nice to pay cash for a car that 2nd time. ;)

2002 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
(Comes stock with free membership in AARP and lifetime discounts at Cocoa's Restaurants lol!)

Let's say I drive a foreign car. And by foreign I mean South Korean.

However, I really, really want to buy a old junker classic and restore it. That is my dream. To restore a classic with my uncle.

jasonk282

Banned
2001 Chevy Blazer 2in Suspension lift, 3in body life, 32x10x15 Super Swampers, flowmaster series 40 muffler.