• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What kind of car do you drive?

Yeah, S10s can be cool, but certainly not my cup of tea. The only (recent) Chevy cars I could see myself in are the new Camaro SS (which I LOVE) or the new Z06 (or ZR1 if i was a millionare, lol) and whatever is the fastest version of the CTS (CTS-v, right?) I also loved the G8 GXP... *drool* But if MPG matters none of these are viable options, which is why I drive a Honda. Not to mention I got it brand spanking new with $19,000

I think it's the CTS-V that has 575HP and that's the one I want. That car is sick. 575HP? :eek:

As far as where I'm at right now, it's not exactly the best area in town. Lots of accidents and moreover we've had our share of break ins as well. I got my old system robbed a couple years ago. My current audio is a couple 12" JBL GTs in a bandpass and a 600w Xtant.

There's just no need for me to upgrade my whip right now, and not to mention insurance and tax on newer cars is outrageous.

Some body swapped a Chevy LS9 (the supercharged engine from the Corvette ZR1) into a Pontiac G8 and a new Camaro SS. Both cars were putting down over 710 hp at the wheels and came with factory warranties!

I had a 2004 Nissan Sentra 1.8s. I just upgraded and bought a 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V. I also have a 1996 Jeep Cherokee as a project car.

a mk4 Golf TDi with a fucked exhaust manifold and timing problems. some fucker keyed it last week and i've kerbed two of the alloys wheels and they're fucking expensive. selling it next month, but i'll be lucky to get a score for the thing. somebody offered me a mk2 GTi in good condition last weekend but i turned it down becuase i'm a fucking idiot.

Yeah, S10s can be cool, but certainly not my cup of tea. The only (recent) Chevy cars I could see myself in are the new Camaro SS (which I LOVE) or the new Z06 (or ZR1 if i was a millionare, lol) and whatever is the fastest version of the CTS (CTS-v, right?) I also loved the G8 GXP... *drool* But if MPG matters none of these are viable options, which is why I drive a Honda. Not to mention I got it brand spanking new with $19,000

I just test drove the new Camaro. I don't ever plan on buying one, but I like to test drive cars once in a while. I don't know shit about cars, but it was a very sic ride.

Speaking of cars, the Barret-Jackson auction is on right now. Fap.

I had a 2004 Nissan Sentra 1.8s. I just upgraded and bought a 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V. I also have a 1996 Jeep Cherokee as a project car.

I am not flaming here, just commenting, so nothing personal.
That being said..

... the new SE-R Spec V fails. Now there is a bulky car. I love Nissan but the SE-R Spec V gets dominated by so many cars at and even below its price range. Even the Toyota Corolla XRS trumps it.

I'm aware that these are the 2007 models, but the article still sums up the 2010 models as well
http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/sedans/112_0708_honda_civic_si_sedan_nissan_sentra_se_r_spec_v/index.html

I've got the hottest car you ever saw.

Actually I've got a fleet of them.

And they all come with chauffeurs.

I don't even have to break the bank to put gas in them. They only cost a couple bucks a day.

And there's always at least a one cute girl sitting in the back.

MBTA_New_Flyer_C40LF.jpg

You really don't need a car if you live in Boston.

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!
I drive a 2000 Dodge Neon.I bought it in 2002 and customized it in 2005.Very reliable car,has 135,000 miles on it and still going strong.Best used car I have ever owned.

Tried to upload 2 pictures but says upload of files failed.Oh Well.

Scott