• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What kind of boobs do you prefer?

What kind of boobs do you prefer?

• Handful natural

Votes: 105 27.3%
  • "Big" natural

Votes: 120 31.2%
  • "Big" with implants

Votes: 49 12.7%
  • Natural in all sizes

Votes: 80 20.8%
  • Implants in all sizes

Votes: 31 8.1%

• Total voters
I love big tits, at least a C cup, but D or DD+ is heaven :nanner:
by the way too big isn't so good, after 'F' cup, that's too big :rolleyes:
natural or not, I don't care much but of course it's better if they are natural !

natural is the way to go...don't care if u got a cups...i'm an ass man myself anyway, but the perfect breast doesn't sag, is between a b-c cup, nipples that arent to big that point up and silver-dollar sized areolas. i've seen some decent looking implants but they feel funny and turn me off.

a nice, round ass will turn me on before a pair of big sagging titties will.

I voted for all kinds as long as they are natural...it seems that average women that do get their boobs done do not spend enough and they look too fake. Maybe that is a wrong observation but I do not know. I love all kinds of tits..hell I just love women

Big with implants 'cause, most of the times, big Naturals aren't firm enought

natural handful for me. not saying i don't like nice implants. but something about just nice natural tits.

I dont give a fuck as long as they arent tiny (insert Tabitha Stern here), unbelievably fake (insert Letha Weapons here), seriously fucked up (unless the girl is hot...insert Crissy Moran here), or saggy and deflated (insert Venus knight here)

I like breasts of all sizes. I don't care if they are small, medium. large or silicone. I am not so turned on by mega large, but hey I wont refuse :1orglaugh

big or small, fake or not are all yummy
But I don't like rediculously oversized fake tits with pancake nipples
I love Jenna Jamesons boobs, but anything bigger starts to look silly

GinaTherese said:
Hey everybody!

It seems like most guys wants their fantasygirls to have big boobs. But in the real world it doesn't matter.
Anyway... if you have the option to choose, what kind of boobs would you go for??

my bad gina...didn't take the time to look u up when i originally saw the this thread...now that i have...i like what i see - and not just the boobs!!!

My preference is for big natural boobs :boobies: , but I like pretty much all varieties just so long as they don't look like spaniel ears or like scarred skin beach-balls