• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is your nationality?.

German

I'm Asian (and proud of it), and I've got a Dutch nationality. I was adopted by 2 caucasian folks. (And proud of that as well.)

I wish to become an American someday, New York City stole my heart in 2000.

Dutch-Belgian (& nothing else). I have the dutch nationality & I'm quite happy with it, so I doubt I'll ever want to become an American.

Gunloc stated "I wish to become an American someday, New York City stole my heart in 2000."

NYC has a way of doing that, it truly is the greatest city in the country. My grandmother used to live in Jersey and when I would visit her during the summer, she couldn't keep me out of the city. She hated it, but I loved it the first time I ever visited. Anyway my ancestry is a mix of German, French, Scottish, and my grandmother claimed to have a little Cherokee but I don't know how accurate that is.

Last edited:

georges

Staff member
me french with russian,finnish,estonian and swedish roots

I'm British with a touch of Irish

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
I am a Czech citizen and a native Czech with German ancestors (several decades ago) and Dutch ones (about 3 centuries ago), I was told, but don't know it more exactly... I didn't study my genealogy...

Nightcrawler said:
Gunloc stated "I wish to become an American someday, New York City stole my heart in 2000."

NYC has a way of doing that, it truly is the greatest city in the country. My grandmother used to live in Jersey and when I would visit her during the summer, she couldn't keep me out of the city. She hated it, but I loved it the first time I ever visited. Anyway my ancestry is a mix of German, French, Scottish, and my grandmother claimed to have a little Cherokee but I don't know how accurate that is.

You're right, NY has a way of conquering someone's heart... At least, until that person visits Sydney (been to both). Doesn't mean I'd ever change my nationality though.