• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is your favourite electric dream car?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
electric dream car

An oxymoron if I've ever heard one. No offense intended, but no such thing really exists in my mind. I might say one of the hypercar hybrids could be a dream car, like the Mercedes-AMG Project ONE, Porsche 918 Spyder or the Ferrari LaFerrari/F150. But without an internal combustion engine, there's no screaming sound to fill my dreams. To me, quick-drawing through the gears, as you hear the revs rise, is one of the most enjoyable things about driving a high performance car. I've never driven a V12 Ferrari, but I'd say that (just the sound!) would have to be better than any sexual experience I can imagine.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Sorry, my dream car chugs regular gas at an alarming rate....which tends to happen with a 440cid, tucked up under a six pack.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
In this phase, in the country of Germany, my dream car cannot be fully electric, because it would be highly impracticle. And I also share the opinion, that we need to go the path of Hybrid vehicles, best with a smaller motor to allow to move the vehicle, if the electric systms don't have enough power, and because it makes the car much more independent from loading docks.

Next point, I am a fan of english automobiles, and I favor SUVs. So here is my current favourite car: