• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is your favorite fetish??????

MsAnitaBlue

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I don't consider liking Asian girls a fetish. it's more a preference, but I guess I would go w/ that as far as stuff I look for on the net or buy.

What is it about asian women that you like?????

MsAnitaBlue

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I don't know how I forgot to mention, but, as unoriginal as this is, schoolgirl outfits. Obviously the sexy, playful ones, not the real ones. Actually, it doesn't even have to be 'schoolgirl', but the short-as-can-be skirts may be the greatest article of clothing ever invented.

Another fetish for me, is rocker chick. Probably because I love metal, so when I see the sexy women at the shows, it's the greatest place to be in the world. Especially if her hair is dyed a cool, crazy color, like pink, green, blood-red or something like that. Again, add one of those short skirts and...:bowdown:

I love rocker chicks too. My bestie happens to be one and I so wanna hook up with her

CherylFan

Closed Account
Bondage - woman tied to bed, spreadeagled and exposed, wearing heels and stockings.

Wedding dress - wearing a wedding dress is like wearing a sign saying I`m about to get fucked.

Office girl uniform - tight blouse, skirt, stockings, heels.

My favorite fetish is a woman wearing a plastic garbage bag, as a dress. It should be white or some other color like pink. There are trash bags that are in various pastels.....Also she could be wearing a smaller plastic bag as panties, such as a real smooth plastic bag that you get at a department store.

I don't know why, but women in high heels always turn me on. It makes them just that little bit sexier.

fake big tits, 34dd and such. ponytails. eyeglasses. when it comes to the action, multiple guys with one girl is always a killer.