• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what is this position called so freakin hot!!!

Looks like good old "doggy style" to me .. heh heh

Doggie/Lazy Doggie

Lifeisfun are you talking about pushing the girl down in the doggy style ?
you keep saying on her back, but the girls not on her back ????
Help us help you...

To be technical, yo've posted several different positions. They could all be referred to as a "Doggy Style" variation. But.............

#1 here is the "true" Doggy Style. #2 and 3 are "Crouching Cow."

#2 here is Doggy Style.

This is "Cow" differentiated from Doggy by the upright torso of the man vs. hunched over the woman and his hands on her hips or shoulders vs. arms wrapped around her torso.

#2 here is called the "Semblance" position.

I shoulda got a degree in fuckin'.:)

Again they can all be called Doggy Style or Rear Entry....of course I gotta buddy who calls them the "The Quick Fix" position because he only lasts 3 or 4 pumps when he's looking at a chicks ass! :1orglaugh :D

no this one is not doggy style. you put the women on the back and u fuck her from the behind!
have you ever watched dogs fucking?? does the "bitch" lay on her back?? ....
.... er no ... ergo ...

elric

Closed Account
Yeah, this is the most confusing post ever since it seems no one has any idea what you're talking about. i personally feel like you're messing with us and trying to muddle the issue. if you want a list of positions perhaps you should look up the kama sutra on google.com?

No one is laying on her back. In fact, no one is laying down in any of the scenes. A few of the scenes show a girl with her chest on the ground, though she is still on her knees.

This is never refered to as "girl laying down on her back," for her back is never touching anything other than air and the dude.