• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the very best toy you had when you were a kid?

My teddy bear Snuggles, home made monster trucks, we would take our toy trucks and put bigger tires on them, roll em down the slide into mud pits, I also liked the electric football and Nintendo, Super Soaker's and smacking the shit out of tennis balls with a metal bat, I swear I used to hit em 300 yards :D Oh and playing with my PP :D

Facetious

Moderated
smacking the shit out of tennis balls with a metal bat, I swear I used to hit em 300 yards

We had a summer cabin that backed up to a rather large golf course in the Lake Tahoe basin... often times I could find a dozen golf balls in the evenings after the course had closed... I think you know where I'm going with this...
P-Ting!!!!! : -----------------------------------------> a lot of yards ---------------------------------------• :surprise: :D

Indoors...Sega Genesis, man!! I was the king of Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat. A legend on the playground. Outdoors...a basketball and my bike.

Emma-Ink

Official Checked Star Member
The electric typewriter I got for Christmas when I was 10 or so. I loved that thing. It's probably still in my parents house somewhere.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
My.Star Wars.Action.Figures

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
The Lego pirate ship which I converted and made into a Final Fantasy airship and made characters from Final Fantasy VI.