• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the point in replying to the retard Sam's threads?

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
He's starting to get desperate again. :1orglaugh

It's kind of reminding me of the final moments of the 1931 classic M, where Hans Beckert attempts to accuse everyone else as being as bad as he is, verbally swinging (and missing) at everyone else. It's funny watching Mitch try to call everyone out, and getting no response. He is actually proving himself to rather much be an intellectual gnat, a bore.

Like a burning building or seeing a car crash I cannot look away.
Yeah, but when you see a car crash, you just have a look at it, you don't try to remove the bodies from the crash by yourself, right ? You let pros do that 'cause you know that, if you try to do it yourself, you would cause thevpeople more harm and pain.

So, with Sam (and Will, and Meesterperfect), do the same : read their posts but don't reply.

Yeah, but when you see a car crash, you just have a look at it, you don't try to remove the bodies from the crash by yourself, right ? You let pros do that 'cause you know that, if you try to do it yourself, you would cause thevpeople more harm and pain.

So, with Sam (and Will, and Meesterperfect), do the same : read their posts but don't reply.

WTF is with your ideology? "Don't attend to anyone who is in crash because You Might do more harm"??? Wait for the "pros" to move them????

You are seriously fucked up in the head. It is a person's civic duty to assist anyone who is injured in an accident.

It must totally fucking suck to be you. Always waiting for "someone else" to help.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
It's kind of reminding me of the final moments of the 1931 classic M, where Hans Beckert attempts to accuse everyone else as being as bad as he is, verbally swinging (and missing) at everyone else. It's funny watching Mitch try to call everyone out, and getting no response. He is actually proving himself to rather much be an intellectual gnat, a bore.

Yeah, I noticed that too. The people who used to reply to his threads and give him a slap are now avoiding him. So his only (last) option is to name them in his thread titles. Pretty sad really. Kind of funny, but sad none the less.

Like rattrap suggested, why don't we go further by not just replying to the retard's retarded threads but by not clicking on it altogether. He still gets encouraged when he sees many members have viewed them even though there aren't many replies.

Why don't we extend this to include threads/posts by worm and mrperfect?

lulz-1.gif

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
He is not. :facepalm:

You can just skip over threads you don't like.

Then again liberals can't stand someone having a different opinion than them.

I am not afarid to stand up for what I believe. I ain't afraid to use words to express my political feelings. I don't like Marxist shit from their fringe tainting what I believe America should be. Most of the folks on this board are Liberals so I am out numbered. I take my beatings and I don't like it. When I am wrong then I take a dagger. I don't like being wrong. Are you calling me a liberal because I don't like it?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I am not afarid to stand up for what I believe. I ain't afraid to use words to express my political feelings. I don't like Marxist shit from their fringe tainting what I believe America should be. Most of the folks on this board are Liberals so I am out numbered. I take my beatings and I don't like it. When I am wrong then I take a dagger. I don't like being wrong. Are you calling me a liberal because I don't like it?

Everyone MUST fit conveniently into a little square box with a label on it. Anyone not fitting into the proper box must wear the label selected for them by members of the herd! There will be no exceptions! You is either with us or you is agin us! Which is you, Bob?!

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
Some of you guys are slipping up. You can do better!

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Yeah, seriously. The little whore is just begging for attention, that is all, as simple as that. And it is getting it. Let the little cunt die of lack of attention, guys.

Mayhem

Banned
You're right of course. On the other hand, in reply to the title of this thread, it's just so easy to make the simpering hick go completely off the deep end. The froth-at-the-mouth temper tantrum that I got him to throw the other day really did fill my heart with sunshine and joy. And then, the way he completely disregards his own drooling insanity and gins up a thread about how he would make a good Mod......some people pay for this kind of entertainment. I get it for the price of 3 minutes worth of typing. It's like a drug. And keep in mind, this isn't the first time I've sent him off the deep end. Again, it's just too fuckin' easy.

But I'll try harder in the future. And for the record, I was ignoring him and it was other people still replying to him that made me step back up and start poking at him again.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
You're right of course. On the other hand, in reply to the title of this thread, it's just so easy to make the simpering hick go completely off the deep end. The froth-at-the-mouth temper tantrum that I got him to throw the other day really did fill my heart with sunshine and joy. And then, the way he completely disregards his own drooling insanity and gins up a thread about how he would make a good Mod......some people pay for this kind of entertainment. I get it for the price of 3 minutes worth of typing. It's like a drug. And keep in mind, this isn't the first time I've sent him off the deep end. Again, it's just too fuckin' easy.

But I'll try harder in the future. And for the record, I was ignoring him and it was other people still replying to him that made me step back up and start poking at him again.
Just realize that he is also getting off from the attention - whether in some masochistic-while-frothing-getting-off or whatever. No matter what the reaction appears to be, you're getting him off.

...and we can all agree, that's gross.

I go back and forth.

I know it is trolling. I don't think trolling is always bad. Sometimes it is fun to just stir the shit up. I get it. All the time becomes annoying though.

Once in a while Sam makes a good point. Because of the stirring, those point tend to go unnoticed except by a few.

I kinda like same for some reason. Maybe because he is equally hardline right as there are hardline left. I like balance.

I just wish he would identify who is in his avatars. :)

robot_r0ck

I plead the 5th...
Since some of you guys keep replying (which is your choice) to the attention whore. You might as well post this pic with your comment...

mitch-takes-it-hard.gif

(that's probably the last time I'll mention the troll)

I'm also gonna start ignoring the anti-gay... gayboy will e worm. (starting now ;))

...Just ignore the retards guys. Everytime you reply to them, you're the one(s) who keep feeding their ego and bumping their ridiculous threads.