• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the need of nations?

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
No nations, no World Cup.
So what you're saying is that the concept of nations was invented and implemented by FIFA so as to have power over the world cup? :tinhat:

I see the truth of what you say, Master Centauro :bowdown:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
No nations, no sovereignty. No sovereignty, no individual freedoms. This one world Government bullshit sickens me. I'm damn proud to live in a country that's SUPPOSED to have freedom, and liberty, and justice...I am a citizen, not a subject. Freedom and democracy are 2 very different things, and I don't ever intend to give mine up without a fight.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Because if there were no nations, how would we be able to make fun of the French?

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
One world. One price for grass.

vodkazvictim

I think he played Ace combat zero: The Belkan war too many times.
L3GGY! Back me up!

Bastard managed to play it in the era of the Soviets before it was ever made! Sneaky Guru!

Nations are often formed along religious lines, until you get rid of religion there will never be one nationless world. Jehovah's Witnesses see themselves as a worldwide brotherhood that transcends national boundaries and ethnic loyalties, I was talking to a Nigerian guy in my store and I asked him if he was celebrating Nigerian independence day and he said no because he was a Jehovah's Witness and they didn't believe in individual nations.

vodkazvictim

Nations are often formed along religious lines, until you get rid of religion there will never be one nationless world. Jehovah's Witnesses see themselves as a worldwide brotherhood that transcends national boundaries and ethnic loyalties, I was talking to a Nigerian guy in my store and I asked him if he was celebrating Nigerian independence day and he said no because he was a Jehovah's Witness and they didn't believe in individual nations.
You still owe me the woman in my avatar for the neg-rep I gave you mr scary sig.