• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the name of this beautiful girl?

FZLaGTD.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/FZLaGTD.jpg

Looks like the link isn't working.

Bump. If the link doesn't work, just type http:// a the start.

The problem is he used Imgur as the image host.

Recently, Imgur started blocking traffic from FreeOnes. I don't know why, but the most likely answer is probably that FreeOnes is chewing up too much of their bandwidth.

The only way to get past the error is to cut and paste the link. If that doesn't work, click the address bar with the link in it and hit enter.

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
The problem is he used Imgur as the image host.

Recently, Imgur started blocking traffic from FreeOnes. I don't know why, but the most likely answer is probably that FreeOnes is chewing up too much of their bandwidth.

The only way to get past the error is to cut and paste the link. If that doesn't work, click the address bar with the link in it and hit enter.
Interesting. I'm so used to clicking on links that don't work that I assumed that was the solution once gain, but yeah - you're right, you just have to hit refresh in this instance.

Anyway, bump for this one.

Interesting. I'm so used to clicking on links that don't work that I assumed that was the solution once gain, but yeah - you're right, you just have to hit refresh in this instance.
Right after I made my post, I found out right they are not blocking all traffic.

They are blocking all hotlinks and all direct links to the pic(s), but the links you get when you first upload a pic(s) are not blocked.

Anyhow, a few years back, Imgur was blocking traffic from FreeOnes and that stopped about a week after they did a massive upgrade on their servers, so I assume they started againas FreeOnes may just have way too many hotlinks to their site sucking up their bandwidth.