• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the liquid she is talen at 19:40 and after plz?

DrakeM

Elvis is with us
All the guy wants to know is how to tell fake loads from real loads. It really isn't that difficult and I'm one who finds fake finishes a turn-off, maybe this guy is too.

All the guy wants to know is how to tell fake loads from real loads. It really isn't that difficult and I'm one who finds fake finishes a turn-off, maybe this guy is too.
Absolutely. Frankly i am the kind of guy who like to see girls alone and i want to distinguish woman real cum from woman fake cum. Here it is a man load so i want to distinguish fake load vs real load in this situation and i think the load is fake do you agree?

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
As said by drake i want to distinguish fake load vs real load and here i think the load is fake even if there is a man with the lady.
OK. So say you guys like a scene and you then find out afterwards that it's a fake cumshot. Do you suddenly not like that scene? Or if you're not sure do you think to yourself, "Hmm, not sure if I liked it, I'll wait until I know it's real jizz before I make a decision"?

I'm not making fun or anything, I'm just interested in the thought processes here! For the record, I'm not a fan of the fake ones either because they always look so obviously fake and stupid. Which, to be honest, this one does.

Truly i like all her solo part. When there was this cumshot i was badly surprised cause i thought it was a full solo scene i liked. Anyway i just want to know if it is possible to cum so much load in one shot i think it id impossible thats why i Ant to know if loads are real or fake!