• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good TV series you have watched?

georges

Staff member
CSI Vegas season 1 and Seal Team last season

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Mind Hunter, on Netflix. It's one of there original shows. It makes Orange is the new black, look very beige.

I've started the live-action series of Cowboy Bebop. It's going to be hard to do justice to an anime masterpiece, but casting an Asian as a lead (Hi Ghost in the shell!) is a good start.

UnderBro

Bronze Member
Super Crooks

This show was awesome. It's much better than Jupiter's Legacy even though it takes place in the same universe.

South Park is probably the best show for COVID-based episodes.

FOUR pandemic specials and counting!

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Penn & Teller, Bullshit.

The wife grabbed a $0.99 special, for Showtime streaming to catch the last episodes of a show she was into, so I browsed, and found "Bullshit", and I haven't stopped laughing.

Highly recommended.

I'm generally not a fan a reality TV, but the Amazing Race is an exception. They just started the new season which was shut down partway through the race due to the pandemic, and just finished filming the resumed race last fall, so it will be neat to see them racing through pandemic stricken countries.

I just watched the first two seasons of Money Heist, on NFLX. I liked it - even though there was one glaring not realistic aspect to it (think Die Hard, and the last thing to overcome with the vault). A handful of simulated sex scenes, and at least three titty scenes. Plenty of scenes of the female leads in their undies, and they all have nice bodies.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Only Murders in the Building was absolutely excellent. The 'quiet' episode was one of the best individual TV episodes I've ever seen.

Also finished Line of Duty at last, which was consistently good throughout. Mother of god, can't wait for the next series.