• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good TV series you have watched?

The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window (Netflix)

Kind of wacky with some very dark comedic moments. Kristen Bell is excellent and, as always, absolutely adorable.

eb4d1e67aca1c7425732b8f05de73d866965f69b.jpg

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I've been binging this show called "Outback Truckers", on Netflix. It's not bad, I never got into the Ice Road Truckers show, but this one is a little better. I think I like it because I've always wanted to drive one of those fucking monsters, and I want to see what it's like to drive a tractor from the right side, and shift lefty.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Watched season 6 of The Expanse (2015-2022), a very good highly rated sci-fi show.
As things stand, this is the end of the show unless Amazon Prime pays for more seasons, or another network picks up the show.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3230854/reference

A common comparison is that the conversations is similar to Tarantino movies.
And to say it's not Chekov's gun, it's a Chekov's arsenal is appropriate too.
There are so many breadcrumbs that re-watching it after the ending makes it feel like a different story.

It's popular enough that there's a movie coming out next month. Even non-anime fans can enjoy this - it's just that deep!

The special thing with this series is that, if you've watch Formula last years, you've basicaly been spoiled the whole season. Yet it's fascinating 'cause you get to see things from the inside

Last edited:
I watched it yet, but yeah, Morena is sexy AF.
It's funny that the scene above is from the series premiere, but it's seen at the start of literally every episode as part of the "recap", because they know it's eye-candy viewer-bait. She goes through a different dress in every episode, some more... revealing than others. Which is an added incentive to keep watching ;)

About "The Endgame:" from the ads I saw, it seems like a female version of "The Blacklist.." Am I wrong?

About "The Endgame:" from the ads I saw, it seems like a female version of "The Blacklist.." Am I wrong?
Given that it's about a criminal mastermind in FBI blacksite custody, I know that might be the first impression, but I'd say it's different. She's not helping the FBI; there's an major criminal operation going on, and she is somehow involved, even while locked up in that room.

Bad Vegan on Netflix. Yet another intriguing wacky con job documentary!

Sarma is definitely nutty, but still super cute and sexy ;)