• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good TV series you have watched?

Cowboy Bebop. I started watching the anime original series on NFLX. I then saw that they .. redid some of the episodes with live actors / actresses.

Sadly, it looks like NFLX doesn't have the anime series available, currently. BUT, it does still have the live version. The live version's nudity was better than the anime: the two main characters visit a brothel, with .. bountiful marketing on the outside! Also, the love interest in the live version is a stacked, tall-drink-of-water blonde - yum!

Overall, through, the anime version was better.

Bebop-2a-whorehouse billboard-BEST-crpd.JPG

Bebop-3d-tits-billboard-closer x3-BEST-crpd.JPG

Bebop-4b-yummy blonde-cleavage-BEST-crpd.JPG

Agreed, regarding "Warrior." I'm watching season three, around episode five I think. Kind of like "Witcher," and "Altered Carbon," though. Lots of gratuitous nudity in the first season. Not so much in follow-on seasons..

maildude99

Closed Account
Agreed, regarding "Warrior." I'm watching season three, around episode five I think. Kind of like "Witcher," and "Altered Carbon," though. Lots of gratuitous nudity in the first season. Not so much in follow-on seasons..
And it's loosely based on fact. The Chinatown riots did in fact occur, just not the way they envisioned it. A couple of the characters were real-life people...sort of. A couple of the actors were in Marco Polo, which itself was pretty good.

Tell Me Lies

It a good show, kinda similar like Euphoria but less critical acclaim as none of the cast seem to be big actors and actresses, doesn't mean it won't kick off for them. As mentioned about Euphoria it is about high school students, so sex and nudity will be involved in this, however unlike Euphoria it's probably not as graphic and frequent, or a social media searched scene ie anything involving Sydney Sweeney. The show is not meant to be entertaining about showing the dark and gloom of being in a toxic relationship in the lens of a woman who you would think has a her shit together. The series is not all about her, as the other cast members have their own stories and developments too. The drama will keep you engaged.

I’ve been spending time lately “catching up” on taking screen-shots of nudity in some of the series I’ve binged on NFLX. Time to share the ones from “Cyberpunk.” Most were of the main character and his GF, Lucy. Regarding the series: I liked it. Interesting premise. Quite a bit of gore, for anime.

I’ll start off with a cowgirl point-of-view shot. This is when your character first visits a Tech Guy to install his first Cyber-mod / equipment. The screen pans to the guy chilling on his couch, with a VR headset on. The screen then shares the content.

1_Brothel-1e-cg-pov-nipples straight ahead-crpd.JPG

This is a full-nude shot of Lucy. She wakes up, and realizes that your character is not beside her.

2_Lucy full nude-2a-on bed-far-crpd.JPG

This shot is later in the series. Your character is basically a cyborg at this point. Decent shot with her athletic body.

3_Lucy tits-3c-tits-legs crossed on couch-crpd.JPG

At this point, Lucy decides to leave their gang, as it too violent for her. Your character misses running missions without her. A shot of her tits from the side, but I included it more for her legs.

4_Lucy tits-5d-Lucy-tits side-in a chair-crpd.JPG

Your character is talking with Lucy, who is on the balcony of the second floor of their condo. Probably the best / closest shot with her tits.

5_Lucy tits-2d-tits-over bannister-with eyes-crpd.JPG

This is from after Lucy left the gang. She dials up a gang member, Kiwi – who happens to be in the tub. I went with this one, because of the thigh gap in the tub.

6_Kiwi-2a-tits-in tub-crpd.JPG

maildude99

Closed Account

Just finished watching Season 3 of The Bear. Folks...this is a damned good show. I'm not a cook or into cooking much, and it's still a good show. That's the sign it's made well. The acting is top notch. The writing and direction is exceptional. Comparatively, this season has been a tad below in quality, but as forceful and emotive as anything from the first two seasons, with the exception of the Christmas family dinner episode from Season 2...which might have been the single best episode of any show that I've seen in ten years. No spoilers, but I would not have ended Season 3 they way they did. Just sayin'. Look for Season 4 soon, because they filmed three and four concurrently. B

With me finalizing my July 4th postings, I went back to some of my NFLX binged tv series, to share some stills. I’ll start with “Warrior.” Quite a few of these are from the first episode. The second one had two note-worthy nude scenes. Sadly .. the remaining two-plus seasons – I only had four other notes!

This one reminds me of the doorway scene from “The Wolf of Wall Street!” It is the Major’s wife – who only married him to help stabilize her father’s iron mill business.

1_wife-1-2d-in doorway-CRPD.JPG

This is the main character’s sister, after she bonks her Chinese clan’s best fighter.

2_Sister-1-1d-tits-lying down from side-PROB BEST-CRPD.JPG

This is the madame in the brothel. She gets wet when the main character takes out four dudes looking for him. Very pretty and leggy, but like most Asians, small tits.

3_Madame-1-1b-tits but small-CRPD.JPG

I should have taken more notes, of her in her various dresses. Kudos to whoever did the costumes for her! Notice the cut-out sides of the torso portion of the dress, along with the leg slit.

4_imdb-2a-madame in red dress 2-CRPD.JPG

This is the other large Chinese clan’s leader’s son. He’s in the middle of a menage, at the brothel. He’s standing, and having sex with a whore kneeling on the bed. Underneath her on the bed is a second whore, who was fondling the first one’s tits, just prior. You can see her hand on his forearm, in-between her tits.

5_Menage-1-2a-both tits-CRPD.JPG

With their being brothelS in the series, there are plenty instances of gratuitous nudity. I liked this ass shot.

6_random-2-1a-ass-CRPD.JPG

One needs to pay attention., when watching the show. This shot I think was at the end of an episode, and the camera follows a couple, approaching a traveling roadshow. Oh, look! Booths with windows, and topless women!

7_Showgirls-1c-right one-both tits-PROB BEST-CRPD.JPG

maildude99

Closed Account

In Peacock's newest Roman epic Those About To Die, you get thrilling chariot races, ancient Latin being spoken in English with a UK accent, and a score of familiar actors' faces. Sir Anthony Hopkins plays Vespasian, the newest former mule-breeder to ascend to the title of emperor. He has a lot on his mind. After all...Rome has just survived Nero, a big fire, food riots, and Colorado soccer moms who won't give their stores of grain to hungry Plebians. He presides over the new arena in Rome where the combined wrestling, college football and synchronized boxing exhibitions placate the angry masses. These for-hire slaves are wrought from the markets of Circus Maximus, where former Oliver Twists such as Tenax (Iwan Rheon) have become upper middle-class mafia gambling capos. Seriously...he's fixed more chariot races than the president of NASCAR. New slaves and old conivers are introduced and batted about in this show, setting us up with a lot of good 'ole Roman treachery and greed...with a wee bit of gladiator honor rolled in somewhere. Think HBO's Rome combined with Starz' Spartacus...only with a bit more melodrama. I like the effort. I don't like the pace. It's a 10-part limited series, I guess. That's the reason it seems.
WHAT'S THE POINT?---Some whorehouse toplessness, and a gay guy offering his tight ass to some Spaniard horse traders. Lara Wolf shows her semi-hot tits in a bedroom scene. And NO PENISES...so far.
GRADE: C+

With me finalizing my July 4th postings, I went back to some of my NFLX binged tv series, to share some stills. I’ll start with “Warrior.” Quite a few of these are from the first episode. The second one had two note-worthy nude scenes. Sadly .. the remaining two-plus seasons – I only had four other notes!

This one reminds me of the doorway scene from “The Wolf of Wall Street!” It is the Major’s wife – who only married him to help stabilize her father’s iron mill business.

View attachment 1146527

This picture moment is a good mood but not sure it hits the same mark as Margot Robbie in that famous scene. Still seem this show is worth watching

maildude99

Closed Account

Meet Jason Dessen...a dedicated college professor in a seemingly ideal life. His world is one of lectures and theses and light lunches with colleagues. The kind of world anyone would consider normal, unassuming, even predictable. Jason Dessen has enjoyed this life until now...when a sudden encounter with an old friend will send him spiralling into...the Twilight....

Well, you get the picture. So does this AppleTV rendition of the Blake Crouch sci-fi novel, which crosses the boundaries of time and space...as well as more than a few similar movies and former shows. Dessen is played by Aussie Joel Edgerton, who portrays his confused-to-start-with character well. But his life is turned around after attending a get-together with former colleague Ryan (Jimmi Simpson) and then being abducted by a masked assailant, robbed, and taken to a shadowy underground laboratory. There, the plot veers and varies, as we find out that Jason may not be who he thinks he is...or was, or will be, or whatever. Also starring Jennifer Connelly as his wife Daniela and Dayo Okeniyi as Leighton Vance. I don't know where the storyline will lead, but I'd be willing to bet anywhere all of the shows and movies it's similar to has gone. Suspense is good. Mystery is good. Head-banging is good. But not so much when you've seen the same stuff before. Take out the mundane story, and you have a well-crafted and well-acted show. But, oh, that repetition.....
WHAT'S THE POINT: None. No nudity yet. I think Jennifer Connelly does all of these sci-fi shows because her boobies are reduced and sagging. Hey...I'd still love to keep seeing her naked though.
GRADE: C

Just watched the first episode of Elsbeth on Sky in the UK. Been out in other parts of the world a bit longer. Not bad, another female Columbo clone that has potential. Apart from right at the end of the episode, where they just couldn't resist the modern TV temptation of throwing in a twist.

maildude99

Closed Account

One thing I'll say for the AppleTV series Time Bandits...it's certainly inclusive. Sort of. It's a reimagining of the classic 1981 Terry Gilliam film, which was a hoot of a picture with a great soundtrack and a fun storyline. It was fast, funny, family-friendly....well, pining for the past is like jerking off to memories of the prettiest girl you ever forked: it's in the past, that's the problem. This rendition tries really hard. Not so much to honor the memory of its parent---which it does on occasion---but to keep us entertained and humored...in a 2024 sort-of way. Starring Lisa Kudrow as Penelope... a new character in the canon...and director Taika Waititi as The Supreme Being, it still follows the misadventures of young Kevin (Kal-El Tuck) as he inadvertently becomes a passenger through time with a bunch of diverse misfits (NONE of which are little people, BTW...) on the run from their omnipotent boss. Taken on its own merits, it is amusing and quirky at times, but often becomes a flat thud when Kudrow tries to offer a quippy line. The extras are a lot of familiar faces who are as mixed as a Whitman sampler. The writing is as good as one's expectations could be in such a case. The visuals are updated and well-done. I guess I'd call it okay and stuff. But you'd better stay unbiased. If you can.
WHAT'S THE POINT? Are you kidding? It's a family program, perv!
GRADE: C+

maildude99

Closed Account

It seems to be all the rage in recent years for TV series developers to hit the quirky lampoonish history-turned-on-its-ear market. There have been dozens of examples. I don't know where it started, but the latest is Kathleen Jordan's The Decameron. And this one really stretches the envelope. It takes place during the Black Plague...you know...that nasty disease that wiped out most of Europe in the Middle Ages? Yeah. THAT black plague. It's 14th century Italy, and survivors of noble descent descend upon the untouched-as-yet countryside to attend the party of a lord...who has just died of the disease. The servants are all that's left. So, fearing for their jobs, they prepare for the gala as if nothing has happened. We meet many wacked-out artistocrats and their servants...some looking to wed the host, others looking to wed anybody. It's a goofy, sometimes hackneyed diversion from historic fact. It's well-acted by some familiar English talent, most notably Tanya Reynolds as Licisca and Saoirse-Monica Jackson as Misia. Veteran Tony Hale (Veep) is great as cover-it-up servant Sirisco. I enjoyed the first episode okay. Not entirely original, but I got a few laughs. They say tragedy plus time equals comedy. I guess 700+ years of time is enough.
WHAT'S THE POINT: Nobody got naked...yet. But a gal gets off on a spinning wheel seat, and another guys jerks off while watching a servant take off his shirt and flex. Yes, there are a few woke elements. But it's the plague. So apparently not too woke.
GRADE: B-

maildude99

Closed Account

Speaking of the deluge of semi-accurate historical bioseries', we're now in the second season of Starz' The Serpent Queen, starring Samantha Morton as the much-hated and much-maligned Queen Catherine de Medici. The Medicis were one of the ruling families of Sixteenth Century Italy, and were on the verge of extinction by their detractors before a zealous and frightened pope installs his wealthy, hidden-away niece onto the lap of King Francis I of France's dopey youngest son Henry. This starts a spiral of wars, treachery and religious confusion that shakes Europe even to this day. Morton is great in the role, and kudos to Liv Hill as young Catherine, Colm Meaney as King Francis and Ludivine Sagnier as Henry's MILF courtesan Diane. Good acting, fine costumes and an impressive setting are nice, but the series...admittedly necessarily...moves along rather speedily. Often too speedily to absorb. I found myself deep in Wikipedia catching up on what I maybe didn't really miss. Still, there's enough cat-fighting and drunken, pissed-off Valoisians, to make this period piece fit. It's intriguing enough to warrant continuing, but not as unmissable as, say, Game Of Thrones was early on. I like it. And I half-heartedly endorse it.
WHAT'S THE POINT?: There are a couple of quickie boobie shots. One even has a dwarf in it! And Ludivine is her normal uninhibited self...stripping off her royal gown to give Henry an off-camera BJ.
GRADE: B-

While I still have some of it to watch (don't anyone dare try to spoil it), I've quite liked HALO. Big fan of the games, so was a wee bit annoyed at the Master Chief without his hat and a few other niggles.

But those things aside, it's been a good sci-fi show. That has sadly been cancelled.
The CGI for the Covenant is awesome and the fight scenes with the Spartans and Covenant have been equally impressive.

maildude99

Closed Account

I hate contrived TV shows. They're diabolical. Series A is created. It's popular, so network X produces a similar show with a similar theme. Here comes series B. Network Y wants in on it, so they create one that's similar, but has a great new edge!! You get the picture. So what's a writer and producer to do? Take the same, old idea, write in some genuinely good if not entirely original stuff, hire some good actors, and keep the show jumping from scene to scene. This is exactly what CBS All Access has done with Evil. Now in its fourth season, think of it as The X-Files meets Supernatural and Dexter...but including elements of all three, all the time. The plot is this: three varied professionals---an aspiring priest (Mike Colter), an atheist psychiatrist (Katja Herbers) and a wise-cracking tech guy (Ben Shakir)---are hired by the Catholic Church to affirm or debunk miracles and possessions, all the while being thwarted by an evil therapist (Michael Emerson) with ties to a demonic cult. It sounds simple. It IS simple. But boy howdy, it works. Herbers is great as a mother of four tween girls and the wife of a doubting husband who has her own pragmatic views shaken by events she can't explain. Colter is equally solid as the uncharacteristic priest-in-training with a checkered past. There is enough solid writing, good jump scares, and just plain unsettling weirdness to keep this carbon copy fresh. I like it. It's not Macbeth. But it's certainly worth a look.
WHAT'S THE POINT? Nobody gets naked, but there's a lotta sex talk, innuendo and Herbers in her nightie.
GRADE: B