• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good TV series you have watched?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Skint

History Of The World Part II
I wouldn't say it's the best, but if you're a fan of Mel's work, he keeps that gig going.
Plus, it's insane the number of actors they got for this, so it's kinda fun just seeing who pops up.

I'm a little late, but I just finished season one. This is now one of my favs.
The accolades are well-deserved because it's excellent on so many levels (y)

MV5BZTFmZWUwZmEtYzc4Ni00N2FmLTk1MmMtZmMyODYwZTNkY2EwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM1MTE1NDMx._V1_.jpg

Last edited:
American Auto continues to be one of my fav sitcoms.

This week, they explained the political history & conflict of Ethiopia/Eritrea/Somalia/Somaliland in literally 15 seconds flat. And built a whole comedy episode around it!

1678336729404.png

And to top it off, Harriet Dyer pulled the best People's Eyebrow ever.

GREAT news! But not entirely unexpected. It seems HBO has yet another huge hit on it's hands.
For sure!
The only thing is, Season 1 was based on the first game, and they're saying Season 2 will be based on the 2nd game. Which will likely be just as great.

But what happens after that? Unless there's a new game in the next year, they'll either have to revisit old storylines (which I'm totally for, since a lot was skipped), or create a new storyline, which is always risky...

Luxman

#TRE45ON
The Last of Us - Season 1
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3581920/

Good series, very similar to the game, some things omitted, and some scenes added or expanded.
Like most long TV series, I'd prefer if it was a mini-series, or a movie, with a good ending.
I actually liked the game walkthru more, with all the cinematics and some of the gameplay.
I saw a walkthru of the first game with the flashbacks from the 2nd game added into the timeline.

Anyone see this show before?

I think it's before my time, but it looks like fun. Also interesting to see how it might be a show that could work well today, with the Black police leader, and basically all the criminals being white, except for a Latina catwoman, who ends up being more of a neutral character rather than a villain.

Unless I'm misreading things, I think yesterday's South Park was about the recent bank failures.

Say what you will about the series, but it's undeniable how quickly they are able to get new episodes together.

The Human Voice

The Cockfields - Love Diane Morgan, a fan and always delivers in everything she is in like Mandy, Cunk on series and Death to 2020 etc