• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good TV series you have watched?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Have you seen Reboot (The new sitcom)? It features Judy Greer and her breasts.
No, but I'm guessing I will be soon!

EDIT: I watched the first episode, and it was pretty good. I'm gonna save it to my stuff, and watch the rest soon. On a side note, Judy has nice titties, but as far as Archer goes, it's Pam Poovey all the way. She's just a dirty enough slut to make it worth the paper cut on my cock, from fucking a 2 dimensional cartoon character.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

So I watched all of the episodes of "Reboot", and I enjoyed it. I think it was pretty cheap to "click bait" us with Judy's titties in the first episode, and then no more nudity, but it was pretty funny, I'll watch season 2, if there is a season 2.

I like the old Jewish woman writer, she's really funny.

So I watched all of the episodes of "Reboot", and I enjoyed it. I think it was pretty cheap to "click bait" us with Judy's titties in the first episode, and then no more nudity, but it was pretty funny, I'll watch season 2, if there is a season 2.

I like the old Jewish woman writer, she's really funny.
Sorry if I added to the "clickbait" - but it did serve it's purpose of getting people to give it a chance (including me). And I felt that the show was strong enough that it didn't need to rely on nudity or cheap stunts. The writing felt "authentic" and real, even if dramatized. It was a breath of fresh air from the "PC Police", and is edgy enough to push the envelope but not get cancelled. I was also presently surprised at Knoxville - I thought he would be there for cheap physical laughs, but him being more serious made me see him as a legit actor.

Totally, I'm in for a S2 if it gets one.

Mr. Daystar

Sorry if I added to the "clickbait" - but it did serve it's purpose of getting people to give it a chance (including me). And I felt that the show was strong enough that it didn't need to rely on nudity or cheap stunts. The writing felt "authentic" and real, even if dramatized. It was a breath of fresh air from the "PC Police", and is edgy enough to push the envelope but not get cancelled. I was also presently surprised at Knoxville - I thought he would be there for cheap physical laughs, but him being more serious made me see him as a legit actor.

Totally, I'm in for a S2 if it gets one.
It's not your fault dude. I was just hoping to see a pair of tits hear and there. I did enjoy the lack of correctness, it's refreshing to not have to care about that stupid shit. I'll watch the next season, if there is one.

Mr. Daystar

I just started watching "Stan Against Evil". It has some scary stuff in it, but it is very funny. I just started it, and I'm only up to episode 3, but I can foresee something shooting out of my nose, from laughing to hard. It stars John McGinley, who was also in "Scrubs".

Mr. Daystar

I just finished the 3rd and final season of Stan Against Evil, and it was a great show. I was also pleased to find out, that a 4th season has been approved, just very recently, so hopefully it won't be to long before it hits Hulu. It was a good ending, and if this were it, I would say it was a decent ending, but I'm happy it might turn out differently.

Mr. Daystar

Mr. Daystar

I'm curious to hear your take when you watch it. It was... different, that's for sure.
You'll get full reviews on all of them, as soon as I binge. I'm not sure of the delay between Comedy Central and Hulu. I know some FX is next day.

Young Rock is back

Becky Lynch played Cyndi Lauper and pulled off the accent so well people are saying it was dubbed over.

She has shown she can do some US accents - so I think the jury is still out on that one

Mr. Daystar

I watched the 3 seasons of Brickleberry on Hulu, and I thought it was hilarious.

UnderBro

Bronze Member
I tried getting into it, but having a lot of trouble liking it. I loved Mando & Kenobi though. I think it goes to show how much SW relies on its established characters (& baby Yoda).
I recommend you continue watching Andor. The show is pretty good with its amazing acting and storytelling. It shows us of the gritty side of Star Wars as we see what it takes to get people to fight together for the greater good along with the heartbreak and brutality the Galactic rebellion. I think it's better Kenobi by far.

You'll get full reviews on all of them, as soon as I binge. I'm not sure of the delay between Comedy Central and Hulu. I know some FX is next day.
I would recommend getting a start on that binge, maybe this holiday weekend. This week's ep was the type of meta episode I think makes the show great.

Mr. Daystar

I would recommend getting a start on that binge, maybe this holiday weekend. This week's ep was the type of meta episode I think makes the show great.
Last I looked, Hulu didn't have it up yet.

I googled it, and they're saying likely to hit in April. % months after the last episode, which was the 19th. It also said that they will continue to be a part of it, all through it's 70 episode renewal.

Last edited: