• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Sin City

Basic Instinct.

I have obtained the 10th Anniversary Special Edition on DVD and have watched it twice with the commentaries, once with director Paul Verhoeven and directory of photography Jan De Bont, one with noted feminist critic and academic [NOBABE]Camille Paglia[/NOBABE]. I'm about to watch it without commentary. An utterly compelling psychological thriller with four compelling characters, some amazingly sharp dialogue, a smattering of humour, and the required level of keeping-you-guessing.

Most importantly, superbly acted. Great performances from Michael Douglas - that's a given - and Sharon Stone, who ridiculously seems to be derided for this movie rather than praised, as deserved. She is utterly magnetic from her first scene to her last and is brilliant - in this film at least - at portraying both the brash overt confidence of possessiveness and territoriality and the icy cool composure of the perfectly balanced psychopath, as well as pulling off intelligent, alluring, vulnerable and occasionally warm. Jeanne Tripplehorn is also brilliant (and gorgeous) in her first major film in the pivotal role of Beth, the "acting with the eyes" to convey a range of thoughts and emotions in a series of scenes with Douglas especially, but ultimately, the film is about Stone, her devastating sexual charisma and gravitas, and above all else, portrayal of the perfect killer.

"I told them you wouldn't want to hide."
"I have nothing to hide."

Watch the movie, if you never have. When people chuckle at you because they think you're only watching it for the graphic sex scenes, tell them they're fucking idiots.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
The Grudge Trilogy. Very entertaining. I'm going to watch the Japanese versions on Thursday.