• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

I just watch The Lone Ranger (2013 version) or at least the last part again for the fifth time. I agree with Quentin Tarantino's review of it: "First 45 minutes is good, second 45 minutes is a little slow, and the final 45 minutes are *WOW*!" This movie did not deserve to bomb. I would put the train chase up there with "The General", "Marx Bros Go West", and "How the West Was Won".

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Deepcover

Closed Account
The Informant! (2009)

"I've been to Tokyo. They sell little-girl underwear in the vending machines right on the main drag, the Ginza, or whatever. Guys in suits buying used girl panties. How is that okay? That's not okay. "

"What do they pay Kirk? What does a guy like that get? I bet he gets a hundred grand. He's just gonna sit behind that desk and ride it into the future."

"What's the German word for "corn?" The word in German I really like is kugelschreiber. That's "pen." All those syllables just for "pen." "

Mark Whitacre, secret agent 0014.
Why 0014?
Cause I'm twice as smart as 007.

"When polar bears hunt, they crouch down by a hole in the ice and wait for a seal to pop up. They keep one paw over their nose so that they blend in, because they've got those black noses. They'd blend in perfectly if not for the nose. So the question is, how do they know their noses are black? From looking at other polar bears? Do they see their reflections in the water and think, "I'd be invisible if not for that." That seems like a lot of thinking for a bear."