• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

janky.jpg

Here is a honourable mention . Not a recent film so no spolier here.
"Where Eagles Dare"
Richard Burton and Clint Eastwood play agents sent into a mountain stronghold in Bavaria to rescue an Allied general who has been captured by the Nazis.
Gripping drama even now.

Moonraker (1979)

Had no choice was on TV today...RIP Richard Kiel
YVG3B4.gif

Well said Deepcover. Is it me or have we lost outstanding performers recently who have entertained us all down through the years?

People like Lauren Bacall and Robin Williams not too long ago
I heard since that Donald Sinden passed away as well (He starred in "Never The Twain" and also in "Judge John Deed"- an acting colossus)
And then we come to Richard Kiel (RIP) another gentle giant who played a James Bond bad guy in "The Spy Who Loved Me"
who later turns good at the end of "Moonraker"
Let the Stars in the Heavens spell out their names Forever. For we thank them for the joy they gave us.

A lot have to be said for the films made in black and white.
In which case I would like to present a gem
"A Night to Remember" from 1958 which was based around the sinking of the Titanic in 1912.
This classic stars Kenneth More and may I say , is also a film that stands the test of Time.

James Cameron's "Titanic" is one of Cinema's top grossing films of all Time , but it can be hard to follow at the best of times.
I have nothing against it but I do find it overwhelming and drawn out in stages.
However I think "A Night to Remember" is the better film for the quality of gripping drama and the peril of crew and passengers as it reveals the final hours of that terrifying night in the middle of the Atlantic 102 years ago.