• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Rio Conchos (1964)

220px-Poster_of_Rio_Conchos_%281964_film%29.jpg

Philbert

Banned
Re-watched Serenity (2005), very good movie, it's the finale to one of my favorite short lived sci-fi series, Firefly (2002–2003)

I have the DVD set of the whole series...love Firefly. So good to see Ron Glass again.
Have you seen Space: Above and Beyond? It's right there with Firefly as a favorite SCI FI series cancelled too early (Star Trek, anybody?)

Rush: really good story, worth watching. Go fast!

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I have the DVD set of the whole series...love Firefly. So good to see Ron Glass again.
Have you seen Space: Above and Beyond? It's right there with Firefly as a favorite SCI FI series cancelled too early (Star Trek, anybody?)

I'll try to watch Space: Above and Beyond (1995–1996) , I've heard of it, but I never saw any episodes.

My all time favorite sci-fi series was Babylon 5 (1994–1998) .
Last year, I re- watched for the 4th time all 5 seasons and the 7 movies...still my favorite.
http://scifi.stackexchange.com/ques...the-babylon-5-movies-and-series-be-watched-in

X-Files first 8 seasons were good, I probably will never finish watching the 9th season.
First X-Files movie was good, 2nd one sucked.

Finally, Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997–2003) , is probably the most addictive series I ever watched.
Years ago, I watched the first season and became so addicted to it, I didn't watch anything else until I finished all 7 seasons of Buffy.
Took about 4 months...and I still don't know why it was so addictive.

BOT:
Re-watched 2 of my favorite anime movies.

Ghost in the Shell (1995) and Appleseed (2004) .
Dubbed, because subtitles are annoying.

Philbert

Banned
I'll try to watch Space: Above and Beyond (1995–1996) , I've heard of it, but I never saw any episodes.

I also have the complete series of S:A and B, really got to like the whole theme, the characters (Tanks are cool), and the actual action.
One of the coolest episodes ( there are many) was Roy Butts. When you see it, remember: "easy as eating pancakes."

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=space above and beyond &sm=12
Some episodes...

Damn Chigs!