• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Bloodsport
in Bluray.

Aside from the fighting and the awful sex scene, that movie was like one long, terrible, Mentos commercial. Seriously watch it again and tell me the scene with Whittaker and the other guy chasing Van Damme through Hong Kong doesn't remind you of those Mentos commercials. I fucking dare you.

Philbert

Banned
Aside from the fighting and the awful sex scene, that movie was like one long, terrible, Mentos commercial. Seriously watch it again and tell me the scene with Whittaker and the other guy chasing Van Damme through Hong Kong doesn't remind you of those Mentos commercials. I fucking dare you.

I block that crap from my memory...I love the MMA of Bloodsport, and get a kick out of it being an actual story...some roundeye actually went and kicked everybody's ass for years...awesome.
I ate Mentos in Europe, that's all I need to remember.

The Godfather
tumblr_lzr4a90Bkx1qddfrco1_500.gif

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I block that crap from my memory...I love the MMA of Bloodsport, and get a kick out of it being an actual story...some roundeye actually went and kicked everybody's ass for years...awesome.
I ate Mentos in Europe, that's all I need to remember.

I hate to break it to you, but Frank Dux was proven to be a fraud. That movie was based on lies. Look it up.