• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Operation Daybreak (1975). The story of Czech paratroopers assassination of Heydrich in Prague in 1942.
Trivia: the Czech Free Army, from where the assassins were drawn, were based in my town during the war. There's a memorial fountain in the town gardens.
We also have a marble and granite statue of Queen Victoria which was moved sideways one inch on its plinth by a German bomb blast. But that's another story.

Deepcover

Closed Account
The Aviator (2004)
tumblr_lf6z1mVvep1qb3bwto1_500.gif

Very rarely am I interested in movies like this, but I gotta say, De rouille et d'os is a truly amazing film... well, at least from where I'm standing. I've only got to know about it due to Marion Cotillard starring in it, who I have a huge movie crush on, and since Matthis Schoenaerts was really good in "Rundskop" I just thought I'm giving this a go... and thank goodness I did.

http://i50.**********/big/2012/1204/99/5e9e77f73d41b5be53548762ce14b599.jpg

Deepcover

Closed Account
Me And You And Everyone We Know (2005)

Oh my god...such a great great film. I would personally recommend this picture to every man, woman, and child. I am not a romantic comedy fan but this film? Wow it is truly an amazing film. It is humourous, honest, touching and most of all memorable.

I love the scene where Miranda July is walking down the street with John Hawkes and she mentions that this is their lives. So they're both now walking halfway down the street and pretty soon they will reach an end. So in a way it is the same with life. People meet, fall in love and will eventually come to end or die. Yet, life will continue to go on...Oh my gosh it is one of those powerful scenes you don't forget.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Flight ... Denzel delivers another good performance.

Deepcover

Closed Account
American Splendor (2003)

I must've watched this film over five times now. Paul Giamatti, Hope Davis and Judah Friedlander should have won oscars for their performances.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Easy Rider was on last night.