• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

. . . the last good movie I watched was BLACK SWAN with Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis. Their lesbian scenes were off the charts. As a Bi-girl I wanted to jump into the scene with them and have a torrid, nasty girl on girl on girl lickfest! :)

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
. . . the last good movie I watched was BLACK SWAN with Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis. Their lesbian scenes were off the charts. As a Bi-girl I wanted to jump into the scene with them and have a torrid, nasty girl on girl on girl lickfest! :)

that film put an end to the cliche that ballerinas don't eat ;)

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Nice. :)

Watched Hugo (2011) because it popped up on Netflix.
Very good family movie, very good performances. :cool:

The Liquidator (1965)

Rod Taylor is awesome...as usual...and another incredible score by Lalo Schifrin

Not a film but I think the new Sky Tv Bond advert is pretty cool

- - - Updated - - -

The Adjustment Bureau

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Lawless, well saw half of it until the projector broke down and they could not get it running again.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
A cheesy as all hell, b rated movie on Netflix called "Bad Ass" starring Danny Trejo. Which is the reason I watched it, because I just can't get enough of this guy...I love the roles he plays, and the way he plays them.