• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Revenge of The Nerds.

Haha Ogre is brilliant so he is. One of my favourite characters.

One scene in the second movie I think it was (might have been the first movie not sure) was where the principle was up on stage reading something out. And it was Ogre's turn to come up onstage and speak or receive something.

The scene went something like this.....

Principle: "Next up is Fred Palowakski"

And so Ogre storms onto the stage and approaches the Principle

Ogre: "It's Ogre you ass hole!"

Principle: "Sorry I mean Ogre you ass hole."

LMFAO I remember that scene more than any other for some reason. Oh fuck I just came in mind of another scene. One of the nerds with black curly hair was going door to door for something and he chapped some guys door and the guy just answered by looking through the letterbox and shouting to him to "Fuck off!" lol hahaha

"The Dambusters". :cool:

I've been told they're planning on doing a re-make soon. Could it possibly be as great as the black & white original?

"The Dambusters". :cool:

I've been told they're planning on doing a re-make soon. Could it possibly be as great as the black & white original?

I bet they don't call the dog in the remake what the dog in the original was called. The dogs name when it's on TV is censored. But the DVD version is uncensored.

The Avengers

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I fucking loved The Adventures of Tintin.

Toward the end the action got ridiculous, but it was still gorgeous to look at, charming to behold anf there was guns, blood, smoking and full-fledged alcoholism all under the PG banner.

Spielberg was a producer and it's funny to remember that Jaws, 30+ years ago, was also rated PG; despite Chrissy's chewed up torso, Ben Gardners severed head, a severed leg and Quint getting eaten alive. Not to mention the horrific shark bite book photos that Brody thumbed through.