• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

The Shining

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.Was shocked with Jim Carrey's acting skills.Very much different from his usual comic approach.He was awesome.
Go for it, but before watching that movie, just have a general idea about Mind Racing as the movie rotates around mind racing concept.

"Inception" (2010)

The last 10-15 Minutes with the "JamesBond-wannabe-action-stuff" in the snow where a little bit exaggerated for my taste, but it´s still a cool movie with a very cool idea.

"Moon" (2009)

Reminded me of "Gattaca" (1997), "Silent Running" (1972), "Logan´s Run" (1976), "Blade Runner" (1982) and "Soylent Green" (1973) ALL together ...somehow. Maybe the dystopian background... :dunno:

"Moon" is not that exciting, but at least nice to watch alone in a nightshift and a nice story for reflection. This movie caused me to watch "Silent Running" again. Have not seen it for at least 15 years. Maybe some politicians should remember and watch this film too ...and ALL the others I just mentioned before...

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
The Rocky Horror Picture Show the other night on tele... and Ace Ventura- marathon this afternoon,,...which helped the hangover.....Allriiiighty then

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
The Dream Team. One of three good Michael Keaton movies.