• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Millenium. I'm back from theater where i just watched it. Great movie.

Sidenote: Anyone else noted the amazing eyes of Noomie Rapace?

White dragon, dvd release ...

I need to see this. LOVE Asian horror!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways:

The Church- awesome gory, Italian horror!

Yes I am very keen on this genre too - Asian horror (japanese in particular). I would definately get yourself a copy of Death Note, very wry sense of humor, I believe there are plans to make a third in this great series. I will look out for "The Church" thanks.

Ringu aka The Ring (1988, Japanese)

Japanese horror vastly superior in my opinion to the Hollywood remake "The Ring", dont mistake this version for that one! Do yourself a favour don't watch the Hollywood version instead get the Japanese version and prepare for treat.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0178868/

Ringu aka The Ring (1988, Japanese)

Japanese horror vastly superior in my opinion to the Hollywood remake "The Ring", dont mistake this version for that one! Do yourself a favour don't watch the Hollywood version instead get the Japanese version and prepare for treat.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0178868/

I enjoy both of them, and good to hear a fellwo fan of Asian horror. The Koreans do some great horror, too, like The Host or A tale of Two Sisters.

Anyways:

The Phantom of the Opera- Awesome slasher take on the horror fav w/ Robert Englund and the lovely Jill Scholeon.

wall-e is a great film

Gran Torino.

Eastwood is simply one of the best. There's no other way to describe it. There were so many themes in that movie that I could readily identify with - especially with Kowalski's desire to be left alone. Brought back a lot of memories.

With the recent passing of Paul Newman, I dread the fact that Clint is getting old too. I've always loved his movies* and I feel that American cinema will never be the same once he passes on too :(

I really enjoyed Vincent D'onofrio's portrayal of Abbie Hoffman in "Steal This Book."
Mr. D'onofrio is quite a talented actor. Quite under-rated IMHO.

Anchorman:The legend of Ron Burgundy.
:rofl: Nice flick!

wall-e is a great film
I agree. The Roughneck Family enjoyed it :)

cheers,

* I rate him far higher than John Wayne. Wayne made great movies but Eastwood was never a blowhard unlike Wayne.