• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

The Lives of Others (Das Leben der Anderen): superb

033LivesOPtherDM_468x539-717604.jpg

23 --- Jim Carrey, Man of the year --- Robin Williams, Conan the Barbarian --- Arnold

I watched Drag Me To Hell the other day. A purposely cheesy movie with a few laughs. It wasn't good but it was still better than Spider Man 3.

The International was pretty good though.

I've been watching the movies that were nominated for the Oscars last year (Benjamin Button, Slumdog Millionare, etc.). I wanted to see for myself why the heck The Dark Knight wasn't nominated. So far the movies have been "ok", but I really don't see why TDK got snubbed.

However this has been happening since Saving Private Ryan lost the Oscar so many years ago and it really cheapens the whole award thing...

Well sinse I bought the following a couple of hours ago it will be this lot I will be watching and listening to hehe.

Back to the Future [4 disc set].
Eighties heaven, nuff said.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles [season one].
Never seen the show so I am taking a chance with this one. Mind you, at 15 pounds for season one, it's a bargain.

The Scorpion King.
I have all three Mummy movies in a metal box and The Scorpion King 2 so I needed this.

Iron Maiden: Flight 666.
Some little unknown band released a live album entitled Flight 666 and I thought I'd buy it.

Last of the Summer Wine [seasons 11 and 12].
I have the first ten seasons so far. But I will stop buying it once the character Compo's funeral happens in the show. Because when Bill Owen [Compo] died in real life the show went with him as far as I am concerned.

Alestorm: Black Sails at Midnight.
Some Scottish Pirate Metal [Arrr ye scurvy dogs].