• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Isn't it interesting and fascinating how different people have such contrasting opinions on a particular subject?

Free will and freedom of speech rocks!

I'm a hardcore Hulk fan, and can definately say Hulk is my second fav comic book hero behind of course, Batman.

Hell, I even liked Ang Lee's HULK. :wave2:

Personally, I think TIH delivers to that summer movie going audience that wasnt quite the case with Ang Lee's effort. But anyways, I enjoy both. Though I think TIH will definately have more replay value.

So it was good then? Worth the theater price or wait for DVD?

If you haven't liked M. Night Shayamalan last couple of movies then you won't like the Happening. It honestly feels like he just added the violence to try and draw people in to another bad movie. You can definitely wait on this one.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I liked signs but never saw lady in the water and the village was just damn disappointing, but only cause of the human playing the "scary" thing.

i saw a movie yesterday on starz called Angel-A.. was excellent. was a french movie. i watch alot of foreign flicks. oh and I seen it before, but this movie called Life is Beautiful.. awesome movie. i saw it the other day after like 10 years since ah seen it. its an italian movie