• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

dave_rhino

Closed Account
The documovie Sharkwater. Probably the most important movie in the last 5 years. Won 23 film festival awards, which is impressive.

It's all about this guy who travels the world trying to learn more about the shark-poaching industry and trying to stop it. Not only is there beautiful underwater cinematography, but pirate fights, machine guns, mafia threats, and flesh eating bacteria.

I really had no idea just how important sharks were to the rest of the world :dunno:. I definately recommend everyone watch this, especially people who think of sharks as nothing more than big scary man eating fish.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Sweeney Todd

Looks amazing throughout, great acting. The constant music did take a while to get used to, but in the end it was great.

I think I'd like to see a non-musical version though. It dragged it out a bit too much. Scenes that should of lasted only a minute or two ended up being too long. Had no idea Depp could sing!

Finished watching Blazing Saddles about an hour ago. Hahaha, one of the best comedies, and politically incorrectness FTW!!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
A Nightmare On Elm Street 5, not as good as 1 or 6.

Re: What is the latest good film you watched ?Co

going oldschool with LOLITA by Stanley Kubrick

also, Dr. STRANGELOVE by Stanley Kubrick

Last edited by a moderator: