• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

No Country For Old Men
People say its good, but I think it was the most boring movie I have ever seen in my life.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
No Country For Old Men
People say its good, but I think it was the most boring movie I have ever seen in my life.

I love that film, it's one of my favourite movies in the last few years. However I don't think it should of won the oscar for best film.

It's worthy of that title, definately. It's just people who haven't seen it only know it as the "best film of the year" and watch it with a totally different idea of what they are going to see.

This would be better off as a cult film.

i was kinda dissapointed with this. i expected a lot more from pt anderson. it had some great moments but......eh, whatever.

I thought his acting was brilliant. He played a complete psycho obsessed with oil.

I thought his acting was brilliant. He played a complete psycho obsessed with oil.

daniel day lewis is always a badass. ive no complaints about him. just the film itself...i dunno...i wasnt impressed. saw it once and dont need to see it again. ...although the end meeting between lewis and the preacher was f**king brilliant.

daniel day lewis is always a badass. ive no complaints about him. just the film itself...i dunno...i wasnt impressed. saw it once and dont need to see it again. ...although the end meeting between lewis and the preacher was f**king brilliant.

yeah that's everywhere on youtube. do a search for "I drink your milkshake" :D

The Legend of Bagger Vance with Matt Damon and Will Smith.

Movie was okay, not great (I still like The Greatest Game Ever Played for a golf movie) but good. Its basicly about a kid who goes off to war (WW1) and comes back "out of sync". Until a guy comes along, Bagger Vance, and helps him battle his fears.

Bad Boys

Not the Will Smith one. But the 1980's film starring Sean Penn.

Pretty good I thought. Totally forgot about Clancy Brown being in it.

I saw Iron Man for the second time, even better than the first time I watched it. This time I stayed until the end of the credits. Did anyone else see Captain America's shield in Iron Man?