• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Soooo good! Starring two of my current major crushes ❤️(y)

56bb4ccc5953768e129cff295e31220bac45e3f4.jpg
I really need to see this!!! Is it a all action film or slow in places?

Watched a few films the past few days

Eternals

Next film on my list to update during the Marvel saga

Fatherhood

I'm a Keven Hart film so thought i give this a go. It is very warm hearted film with the laughs included

La La Land

The Full Monty

The Craft

Always heard about this film being a cult classic growing up during the 90's never really watched it till recently. Quite surprising to see how young actresses like Neve Campbell and Christine Taylor are in this film. Took me a while to adjust to Christine being a racist in the film compared to her other roles she done. It's not a long film but the story didn't feel rushed for a approx 90 mins movie. I would believe this was the 1st film in that really opened the witches genre

The Craft Legacy

Was this a reboot or a sequel, could not really tell as things didn't mash well from the 1st film and left alot of plot holes, but yet there been some references to the old film. Despite this it was a good film for what it is, doesn't beat the 1st film though

Luxman

#TRE45ON
It's becoming a crowded field, the true crime docs about this scumbag and his scumbag clan, but I caught this in the summer, I think not long after his arrest.

"Murdaugh Murders: Deadly Dynasty”
(Investigation Discovery/Discovery)

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Underworld

The Craft

Always heard about this film being a cult classic growing up during the 90's never really watched it till recently. Quite surprising to see how young actresses like Neve Campbell and Christine Taylor are in this film. Took me a while to adjust to Christine being a racist in the film compared to her other roles she done. It's not a long film but the story didn't feel rushed for a approx 90 mins movie. I would believe this was the 1st film in that really opened the witches genre

I'd say it rejuvenated the genre, just like Interview with a Vampire rejuvenated the "vampire" genre.

Last edited:
Saw quite a fair bit of films so sorry if i send a bulk of the films. These are :-

Sexy Beast

Primal

Made in America

Yesterday

Countdown

The Jesus Rolls

London Has Fallen

Weirdly enough i watched the series in the wrong order, but i feel that in the grand scheme of things it didn't matter as the stories seem to be completely different. Seen Angel has Fallen first, and now this. Not seen Olympus has Fallen though

Hustlers

I'm a big fan of Constance Wu, especially seeing her in show Fresh off the boat. It has such great female led cast including Jennifer Lopez, Lili Reinhart (known from Riverdale) and Madeline Brewer from Handsmaid Tale. Such a good action comedy. Inspired by the viral New York Magazine article, a crew of savvy former strip club employees who band together to turn the tables on their Wall Street clients.

Ray and Liz

The Shawshank Redemption

Arguably one of the best prison films ever made starring Morgan Freeman who was like probably in his 50's at the time. Beautiful masterpiece and both Morgan and Tim Robbins played their roles to a tee as two prisoners who bounded down the years

Spider Man no Way Home

A film which has some nostalgia where all previous Spider man incarnations and characters made an appearance in this film in like a multiverse. We also was embraced by Dr Strange in the film who helps Tom Holland's Spiderman forget that his identity has been exposed, but leds to consequences.

Beasts that cling to the straw

Scottish Mussel

Wow how different it is to see a major Line of Duty character in this kind of film

Pulp Fiction

Such an iconic film like alot of Quentin Tarantino's films. There's alot of good laughs and scenes in this film which has been used for pop culture references such as Samuel Jackson daring a person to say what with a gun in his hand, and John Travolta doing that famous pose.

Doctor Strange in the multiverse of madness

This film felt a bit different to alot of Marvel films i'm use to. It felt alot darker and the fact that Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff played the villan for the film which is something many fans wouldn't have expected considering she has been seen as a hero. Also bias of seeing the beautiful Elizabeth Olson play a villain role is hard for me to believe.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
All About Eve (1950)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0042192/

On Talking Pictures TV earlier this week.
Seen it numerous times, but I just love the scene between Addison DeWitt (George Sanders) and Eve Harrington (Anne Baxter) when he reveals her secret.