• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

MPW-68345

I finally saw "Captain Marvel," now that it is at Redbox. I liked it. I don't understand why so many people commented that she "needs to smile?" She did - just not "in costume." With that being said - the editing was poor. The Skrull ship that was cloaked was identified as a "Kree" ship!!

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Just watched Lone Survivor based on real events that happened in Afghanistan....amazed how good it was with the harsh realities of war and conflict

Luxman

#TRE45ON
"Green Book." Finally grabbed it at Redbox. I thought both leads did good jobs with their characters. Some of it was over-the-top (Shirely's throne), but some was also very good (the jail scene, and how they were released). Some amazing piano playing, too.

I finally saw "Captain Marvel," now that it is at Redbox. I liked it. I don't understand why so many people commented that she "needs to smile?" She did - just not "in costume." With that being said - the editing was poor. The Skrull ship that was cloaked was identified as a "Kree" ship!!

That's because it was a Kree ship. It was Dr. Lawson's laboratory, she was Kree.

Last good film I saw:
Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019)