• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ari-dee said:
Ari Dee[/URL][/B], post: 9980742, member: 498873"]Blade Runner 2049 was fucking beautiful!!

I've heard nothing but great things about this film yet there was an article saying it flopped at the Box office. Strange.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Lights Out.

Watched "Battle Circus" from 1953 the other night, don't think I've ever seen it before. It is about a MASH unit in Korea while the fighting was still happening there. It's good and entertaining and the best way to describe it is... Imagine M*A*S*H with Humphrey Bogart as Hawkeye/Col Blake, Keenan Wynn as Radar, and June Allyson as Lt Dish. Original it was supposed to be called "MASH 66" but the studio didn't think people would understand the title.

What ever golden buster hit movies released earlier in 70's 80's and in early 90's...these film companies are trying to film again for new gen but failed to recreate the realistic impression that we enjoyed earlier...few such examples are "Point Break" , "Conan the Barbarian" , "Mad Max", "Total Recall".... No exception to " Blade Runner 2049"...
I've heard nothing but great things about this film yet there was an article saying it flopped at the Box office. Strange.