• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest BAD film you watched?

Turn this whack ass movie off yesterday 20 minutes in.

Wayne_s_World.jpg

"What's the latest BAD film you watched?"

....BAD Teacher....

Yes, it's from a couple years ago, but I hadn't seen it yet. The only reason which made this movie worth watching is Cameron Diaz! ;) :tongue: :D :tongue: ;)

Patrick_S

persona non grata
World War Z. A zombie movie without any gore, fuck that, that´s like listening to a newborn christian black metal band.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Pain & Gain. The worst movie Michael Bay has ever made, and that´s saying something since every movie he´s made has zero substance and looks like a damn car commercial (well, maybe with the exception of The Island which i actually think is a good movie, despite the glossy car commercial look).

pain & gain. The worst movie michael bay has ever made, and that´s saying something since every movie he´s made has zero substance and looks like a damn car commercial (well, maybe with the exception of the island which i actually think is a good movie, despite the glossy car commercial look).

its only for bodybuilding fanatics

Wayne's World definitely hasn't aged well. Last bad flick I saw would have to be Showgirls. Hadn't seen it in years and all I remember are the tits. Sadly, the tits aren't enough to save it.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Battlefield Earth. Are you fucking kidding me! Even John Travolta couldn't make that abortion any better.

Look I know it's an oldie, but there was nothing else on except that piece of shit film.

They should have all the footage hurled into the sun!!!!.

Do yourself a favor and do not watch Tusk. I don't care how good Clerks, Dogma, Clerks 2, or Red State were. Tusk sucked out loud. Kevin Smith did not make an argument for the legalization of marijuana with this one. This was bad. This was the original The Hills Have Eyes 2 bad. Yeah, the one where the dog has a flashback was even better than this one. Listening to Fleetwood Mac's Tusk during the "climax" of this film was like listening to Nine Inch Nails' Closer while watching a scat film. This film was diarrhea on my dick.
Serioulsy, if you don't believe me about this, steal it off of the internet and find out for yourself. Don't pay Kevin Smith for this 90 minutes of offal. Tusk has replaced Kirk Cameron Saves Chritmas as the worst film of all time.