• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest BAD film you watched?

The Punisher Warzone what was with all the neon lighting. The acting was aweful in some parts. I preferred the Thomas Jane film.

The Blood Waters of Doctor Z aka Zaat! with the help of the Mystery Science Theater 3000 crew, this movie can be somewhat enjoyable for how ridiculously it fails.

The Other Guys. I am seriously starting despise anything with Will Ferrell just as much as absolutely anything with Jim Carrey

Philbert

Banned
The Other Guys. I am seriously starting despise anything with Will Ferrell just as much as absolutely anything with Jim Carrey

I am absolutely in 99% agreement there...Willie F is a tedious unfunny person...except for the latest Ron Burgundy 2.
Dress me in a TuTu and call me Shirley...I really enjoyed that movie and laughed several times.
Someone with a sense of humor and some actual wit musta had the final editing of the script...funny movie.
Ya know...the whole room full of monkeys thing.
Back to reality...Willie Boy wasn't overfunny on SNL either...one brings to mind Dan Aykroyd's Bass'O'Matic bit...deadpan and insanely funny.
Gilda and Loraine's sketch Puppy Uppers same thing...deadpan delivery and insanely funny (that MiniPin jumping up and down at the end still makes me laugh to remember...).
WillieBoy tries the same delivery and just leaves out the insanely funny part.

I know everyone has this love affair with it, but "Sharknado". Piece of shit, and I'm getting tired of shit-factories like syfy making the "So bad it's good" movie. That is simply code for "We're really having trouble getting our 8 year old writing staff to come up with good scripts". Syfy can suck greasy hobo cock.

Philbert

Banned
I read that Gravity is only enjoyable on the big screen. Maybe that's why you didn't like the picture as much.

The movie is just for looks...the science is so lame it pisses people off...even science dummies.
Her hair in zero G never moves and hangs straight down...sorry, but we've ALL seen real astronauts with zeroG hair "floating" about their head.

Philbert

Banned
Ride Along

Fuckin' awful...cliché, Black comedy cliché, and just dumb.
(1980 called and said "keep the movie, it has too many just like it already.)
If it had a shred of reality Ice T woulda shot that motormouth idiot co-star he "rode along" with...fer true!

Philbert

Banned
Ice Cube...I can't keep IceT and Ice Cube separated ...it's a White thing.