• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the hottest thing a girl can do for a guy?

turtle825

Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker!
Ever done any cosplay sex? You would look great dressing up as Ramona Flowers with the pink hair ;)

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Say something among the lines of "I love you and/or you complete me."

I'm filing that under "most frightening thing a woman can say", especially when you woke up the other night and she was sitting in the corner, watching you sleep.

No, I'm gonna have to go with the old standby, tounge-in-the-butthole.

Cook him a piping HOT meal.
I'll have toad in the hole followed by spotted dick please, accompanied byt a nice HOT cup of tea.

Or she can do another woman. Preferrably both.

Or A2M, facials, anal...

:cool:

Nonsense. P-Princess just give ...victim a dose of vodka every 15 minutes until he's sucking his thumb, curled up in the fetal position. Then do what YOU want to him.:hatsoff:

You'll get the true sense as to why he's vodkazvictim.

pinkprincess

Closed Account
:cool:

Nonsense. P-Princess just give ...victim a dose of vodka every 15 minutes until he's sucking his thumb, curled up in the fetal position. Then do what YOU want to him.:hatsoff:

You'll get the true sense as to why he's vodkazvictim.

Lol. My own personal gimp. :bowdown:

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I'm filing that under "most frightening thing a woman can say", especially when you woke up the other night and she was sitting in the corner, watching you sleep.

No, I'm gonna have to go with the old standby, tounge-in-the-butthole.

Well, if she was doing what you described, yeah, but if it was just something said upon waking up and seeing her next to me, I'll take that over anything else you can offer.

And you spelled "tongue" wrong, butthole. ;)