• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the craziest thing that you have ever done?

For me it would have to be when I moved from Fort Bragg California to here in Wilkes Barre Pa. to be with a woman that I met over the phone. I traveled on a bus and it took me 6 days. Needless to say we did not last. Never again.

i drove from missouri to florida one night after getting back from the bar at 2 i spoke to the girl id be chatting with pc and phone only saw her pic once. i left at 230 still drunk got pulled over at 4 in some small town the cop asked me where you going " florida " oh okay well just slow down. anyhoo i drove straight through only stoping to get gas and pee and stock up on snickers and mountain dew. fort lauderdale is where i ended up 26 hours till i was nocking at the door of this chick. thats a long drive for a piece of ass which i did get a full 4 days of it but then i had to go back shortly after she moved we lived together for about 3 1/2 years. she's gone now caught her stupid ass sending naked pics to another guy and going to see him on the weekends.

On a similar theme to the first two posts here...

My job sometimes takes me abroad (I live in the UK) and one week I was working in Naples, Italy on an industrial safety review. One of the administrative clerks in the factory was a young lad of about 17 who took a shine to me (I'm more than double his age), particularly after I was introduced as Miss X. I was working with a rather pretty young girl interpreter and this lad followed us around all week which was really sweet but a bit creepy at times. I did not, repeat not, lead him on or flirt with him; in fact, my Italian is non-existant and his English was schoolboy level. I thought he was interested in the girl, of course. Then on the Friday night I flew home.

One evening at the end of the following week there was a knock at my front door which I answered to find - you guessed it - the young lad. He had, get this, found my home address from my work permit details, then bunked off work on the Monday morning, hitched his way across Europe, spent his last pennies on the cross-channel ferry then hitched halfway up England and hiked from the nearest motorway junction to my house, reaching it on the Thursday night. He hadn't washed, shaved, cleaned his teeth or eaten properly in that time. He was really pleased to see me, but less impressed with my 6'2" live-in boyfriend who, thank God, saw the funny side.

I paid for his train fare home and a packet of fish and chips. I do have a heart.

The wackiest thing I've ever done for love, or at least the squidgy parts of it - and there have been many - was that a while ago I was working on a long contract in the Middle East and I got the weekend off unexpectedly. I had to take a local, then two international flights to get home, then reverse the process to be back at work the following Monday morning. My boyfriend and I managed to get one night - that is, eight hours - in a hotel in Heathrow. And it was worth every bloody second spent crammed into economy class and every bloody penny the tickets cost me.

x x x Jo

Last edited:
I once put on a pair of odd socks.

post in this thread!:eek:

Well there was the chainsaw incident, all those people...what a mess that was.

Uh, also the time I leaped off a roof onto the trampoline below.

Yeah not too crazy, 'cept my nutz, they're damn lunatics.

jumping off the rafters in my highschool gymnasium, skydiving style, and landing on a 4 by 8 foot gymnastic mats...woulda sucked if i'da missed! Did it twice, just for kicks!

Jumped off a pier into the Pacific ocean at about 2am and swam to shore..naked.

Lit and tossed a huge M1000 firecracker into my friends pool on 4th of July...when I was drunk off my ass...almost blew my hand off, not a good thing.

Got into a fight in a bar in Mexico, and hit a Federale officer by mistake, then ran like hell, and got away.

Surfed 15 foot San Miguel, once again in Mexico, and damn near drowned. But I did catch a couple huge bombs before almost dying.

Went on a hunting trip with Dick Cheney. Nuff said.

I know it's kind of old but hey we're still telling Clinton jokes nowadays.

got head while filming an episode of cooking basics for a cooking school, was lots of fun and really hard to concentrate, girlfriend was really going to town on me, i could barely stand