• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What if you were a unemployed, single and won $400,000 US. What would you do.

Fuck investing it. I could die at any momement, then what? Worse cas escenerio, I spend all my money and start back where I was before. Either way, I haven't lost anything.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Use some of it to start Violator79's Stop Stupid People From Breeding Fund

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Pay off my parent's home and car. Pay off my car loan.

Take a long vacation. I could think about what to do with the rest on vacation. :hatsoff:

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
Pay off my folks morgage and invest the rest of it in different baskets.Then use the interest on wild weekends abroad :thefinger

Invest it in an american "soccer" club....hint LA Galaxy, now that Beckham is there

I'll give it to Obama since he wants me to spread the wealth.

Anyways pussypoppa the reason I qouted you was to find out who's that on your avatar??

Pay off the mortgage.

Pay cash for a Jeep.

Take a 2-week long Mediterranean vacation -- Italy, and Greece.

Invest the rest in real estate.

Probably pay off my debt, then buy a house and save the rest.

Dixie Dash

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I would put 300,000 of it in different savings account to tac on interest. I would put them each in 100,000 amounts in 3 different accounts. (shouldn't keep all your eggs in one basket these days.) Then I would take the other 100,000 and pay some bills and to start on my own online project as an investment.

Buy acres of land and build condos or something. 5 to 10 years later, ill have a multi millon dollar investment!

Oh hell, right now? Invest big time!

Oh hell, right now, I'd invest 1/3rd into stocks (there are some great buys out there), 1/3rd into select real estate and the other 1/3rd diversified over a few money market funds (awaiting better stock opportunities in the future).

I know a lot of people think that's "a lot of money," but it's not at all. But it's a great "investment start." Live thrifty, invest well, and you'll be just fine.

Even in these allegedly "hard times" I've only lost about 10% of my investments. I lost about 10% back through the 2003 bottom. In return, I've made about 50%, so I'm doing quite well over 10 years.

What I wouldn't give to have started out with $400,000! If I had that in my mid-'20s, it would easily let me retire early with about the $2.5M I figure I need to retire. $2.5M @ 4% APR = $100,000/year, the amount I believe I'll need to live on in 30 years to equal the $30,000/year I live on (with my wife) now.

Buy a small house/place to live, invest the rest. Also would buy a car/motorcycle if I needed one. Also could use the money to start a small business...

Pay off my parents mortgage and get them out of debt.
Finish paying off university.
Build my domicile in the middle of the woods like Michael Caine in Children of Men.
Give the rest to a charity.