• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What i just ate

DR. B

Closed Account
I fully believe we could market a new language called fallhell. Impenetrable code. Surely the CIA or MI6 could use this?

I agree. The Iranians, the Chinese, hell even the Al-Qaedians would be stumped.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
ty but i just have aspger sysdome thats it im a nice careing smart person wen people make fun of me i just feel they hate there lifes so they hate on ther people to so they cant be happy either but im good there are good people on free ones but for every one nice person there 3 dicks so what ever

Well, at least that explains everything.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
ty but i just have aspger sysdome thats it im a nice careing smart person wen people make fun of me i just feel they hate there lifes so they hate on ther people to so they cant be happy either but im good there are good people on free ones but for every one nice person there 3 dicks so what ever

Exactly.

Whatever.

If you're using a self-diagnosed "Asbergers" as an excuse to be a completely incoherent fucking idiot; then fuck off....

....but if you really have it; work on it. There is hope. You have my sympathies....

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Fallhell, there may be 3 dicks to every good person in the world, but here there are 12 to 1. I hope you can adjust to that. We just love breaking each other's balls.

there may be 3 dicks to every good person in the world, but here there are 12 to 1.

Why do you think dirk is still around? The more, the merrier, he says.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

Here I'll translate:

Thank you, kind sir! Most of my difficulties are caused by Asperger Syndrome. Apart from that, I'm a very kind and caring person. When people are cruel towards me, it makes me believe that they do not enjoy their own lives. As a result of their own failures and unhappiness, they attempt to make other people miserable as well.

All in all though, I'm happy with myself. There are also some good people on FreeOnes. However, for every kind person there are at least three people who are mean-spirited. I won't let it bother me though. Peace out, broskis!

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
:D
:thumbsup:
Ignore other people.
Only the weak care what other people think. The strong do what they want.
Every time you see a guy who drinks only beer and drives a big car, you know he's too weak to drink whatever he wants (ever tried a cocktail? Nowt like a good Mojito) for fear of being judged by others.
Same goes for his choice of car: It takes a brave man to stand up for his principals and buy an economical and environmentally friendly hatchback when peer pressure dictates that we drive 4X4s.

Live for yourself and don't care about anybody else. Especially on FO. They're all just a bunch of cunts and me>all of them.
I fully believe we could market a new language called fallhell. Impenetrable code. Surely the CIA or MI6 could use this?
If you can't leave it unguarded in a briefcase in a public place then MI6 has no use for it.
I agree. The Iranians, the Chinese, hell even the Al-Qaedians would be stumped.
That's as maybe, but what about the alcoholians, the Mongol hordes and the Persians?
Fallhell, there may be 3 dicks to every good person in the world, but here there are 12 to 1. I hope you can adjust to that. We just love breaking each other's balls.
GO FUCK YOURSELF!
PS
I love you.