• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what girl do you think has the sexiest feet

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!

habo9

Banned
No one has sexy feet :throwup:

I mean girls have tits , pussy & ass , yet its the feet yz guys go for

I dont get it:confused:

No one has sexy feet :throwup:

I mean girls have tits , pussy & ass , yet its the feet yz guys go for

I dont get it:confused:

It's just a matter of individual taste. Supposedly only 1.1% of the world's population has a foot fetish, but I'm proud to be among that 1.1% But these days, I usually classify myself as a sole fetishist, since that's more accurate. The sole is by far my favorite part of the female body.

habo9

Banned
It's just a matter of individual taste. Supposedly only 1.1% of the world's population has a foot fetish, but I'm proud to be among that 1.1% But these days, I usually classify myself as a sole fetishist, since that's more accurate. The sole is by far my favorite part of the female body.

Thanks , but I still dont get it but each to there own :thumbsup:

I hate feet even the thought of putting someones toes in my mouth makes me wretch

Thanks , but I still dont get it but each to there own :thumbsup:

I hate feet even the thought of putting someones toes in my mouth makes me wretch

Well, it's not something we choose. It's just what we're drawn to because of circumstances beyond our control. According to Wikipedia:

"Neurologist Vilayanur S. Ramachandran proposed that foot fetishism is caused by the feet and the genitals occupying adjacent areas of the somatosensory cortex, possibly entailing some neural crosstalk between the two."

That being said, though, if I could push a button and erase my sole fetishism, i wouldn't.