• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What game are you waiting for?

Definitely the next Call of Duty. And next time around I'm limiting myself to one level completed per night...must make it last and not pig out on addictive shooting fun. Damn their shit is the best! I swear, now that a good number of dead bodies are left on the battlefield instead of all fading out, I'm in heaven(as well as the various bullet impact behavoirs of the enemy that has them going down in so many ways, never tiresome!)

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
a good number of dead bodies are left on the battlefield instead of all fading out

Nice! :thumbsup:

I have yet to play 5 but that has my attention. I was gonna pass on the WWII thing for the millionth time but I'll have to check it out now! I'm sick of the bodies disappearing. Bodies that remain adds yet another level of realism that should be used in any other shooters!

Nice! :thumbsup:

I have yet to play 5 but that has my attention. I was gonna pass on the WWII thing for the millionth time but I'll have to check it out now! I'm sick of the bodies disappearing. Bodies that remain adds yet another level of realism that should be used in any other shooters!

I'm glad that I am not alone. Now if every body could remain animated I'd just be speechless. I'm a realism junkie and always wished the bodies wouldn't fade out in previous titles. I never knew how much better the game would feel/look because I now won't play a game that has all fading bodies. Can't go back now, never

Call of Duty 5 is simply outsatnding, IMO. You'll be sure to get some satisfaction, trust me. Sure the WWII thing is getting played but the way the enemies die and react is a treat and has me still playing long after I finished it.

Modern Warfare 2, and the next Splinter Cell game, if they ever finish it.

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
Wolverine
Batman: Arkham Asylum

Half-life 2 episode Three.
Star Wars The Old Republic.
Next Zelda for the Wii.
Tekken 6.

Curious about GW2 and the next WOW expansion too, even though I don't play any of them.

Half-life 2 episode 3 (coming in 2015)
FFXIII (and all of it's siblings)
The sequel to Crono Cross/Crono Trigger. Those games are amazing and the third one deserves to be made. Last i heard it was set to be called Crono Break

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
God of War III
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Prototype
Assassin's Creed 2
Borderlands
I'm with you in the list with GOW, Batman and AC2!!

I'll look for a video at IGN of Prototype and Borderlands... never heard of these!!

I also want to play so bad Fight Night Round 4 and Saw!!